Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Prophet

  1. #1
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Prophet

    Not only do you get your new sig, but you get it on my 1000th post:


  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Prophet

    Hopefully in a few years he won't be in a sig nest to Steckyl!

    Nice sig Jos!

  3. #3
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,764

    Re: Prophet

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Hopefully in a few years he won't be in a sig nest to Steckyl!

    Nice sig Jos!
    yeah, that is nice..I like the"old school" theme.

  4. #4
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Prophet

    Wow Josdin00, you are the man. I described something rather vaguely and he recreated the image of the description. Awesome job. You have quite the talent!

  5. #5
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Prophet

    "Ideally, I would like a black and white sig that has bud grant and the purple people eaters on it with a picture of Childress in color superimposed but faded on top of the other part of the sig a little right of center."

    I thought that description was pretty clear.

  6. #6
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Prophet

    "josdin00" wrote:
    "Ideally, I would like a black and white sig that has bud grant and the purple people eaters on it with a picture of Childress in color superimposed but faded on top of the other part of the sig a little right of center."

    I thought that description was pretty clear.
    At least your interpretation of the signature was clear. Awesome job, better than how I pictured it in my mind.

  7. #7
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Prophet

    I love it!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  8. #8
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Prophet

    My god! I love your work man.. AMAZING.. Simply Amazing!

  9. #9
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Prophet

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    "Ideally, I would like a black and white sig that has bud grant and the purple people eaters on it with a picture of Childress in color superimposed but faded on top of the other part of the sig a little right of center."

    I thought that description was pretty clear.
    At least your interpretation of the signature was clear. Awesome job, better than how I pictured it in my mind.
    I was just happy that in the picture of Grant I found, and in the picture of Childress I found, they both have similar facial expressions. I know it's a small detail, and I'm probably the only one that cares or noticed, but I thought that made the sig.

  10. #10
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Prophet

    "josdin00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    "Ideally, I would like a black and white sig that has bud grant and the purple people eaters on it with a picture of Childress in color superimposed but faded on top of the other part of the sig a little right of center."

    I thought that description was pretty clear.
    At least your interpretation of the signature was clear. Awesome job, better than how I pictured it in my mind.
    I was just happy that in the picture of Grant I found, and in the picture of Childress I found, they both have similar facial expressions. I know it's a small detail, and I'm probably the only one that cares or noticed, but I thought that made the sig.
    I agree. I was going to get more specific and ask for a Grant photo on the far left looking right...etc. but thought I would be pushing my luck. Glad I just shut-up and let the master go to work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prophet quit?
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 06:51 PM
  2. Prophet Finally Sent It!
    By ChiTownVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 04:48 PM
  3. Congratz Prophet on 7,000!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Congrats Prophet on the 6 G!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 04:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •