Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Posts not showing in Recent Topics

    When I use the "Recent Topics" tab, I don't see any threads listed from the 2011 Off-Season forum.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Posts not showing in Recent Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1094560
    When I use the "Recent Topics" tab, I don't see any threads listed from the 2011 Off-Season forum.

    =Z=
    Been like that for a while. Lots of posts and even a thread about it. To date, nothing done to alleviate it other than to try to tell everyone about the work around.

    Work around is you have to just keep visiting the forum. Shame to, I think alot of people are missing out on some good discussions.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Posts not showing in Recent Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094563
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1094560
    When I use the "Recent Topics" tab, I don't see any threads listed from the 2011 Off-Season forum.

    =Z=
    Been like that for a while. Lots of posts and even a thread about it. To date, nothing done to alleviate it other than to try to tell everyone about the work around.

    Work around is you have to just keep visiting the forum. Shame to, I think alot of people are missing out on some good discussions.
    I will look at it today. Must be a setting when I set up that Forum.

    I have limited knowledge with this new set up, but I will give it a shot.

    Just do what I do, go to the Forum and read the new replies. It's that easy.

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Posts not showing in Recent Topics

    Works now.

    Your welcome you big babies!!!


  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Posts not showing in Recent Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by "ultravikingfan" #1094569
    Works now.

    Your welcome you big babies!!!

    Said it before, I'll probably say it again......YOU DA MAN MY FRIEND.....:laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Posts not showing in Recent Topics

    Thanks Ultra. I can return to F5ing the recent topics.

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Posts not showing in Recent Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1094621
    Thanks Ultra. I can return to F5ing the recent topics.
    Nothing against Z, but isn't it sad that we've all been complaining about this for the whole offseason with no luck and Z makes a redundant thread and WHAP......it gets fixed. :P :P :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,771

    Re: Posts not showing in Recent Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094626
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1094621
    Thanks Ultra. I can return to F5ing the recent topics.
    Nothing against Z, but isn't it sad that we've all been complaining about this for the whole offseason with no luck and Z makes a redundant thread and WHAP......it gets fixed. :P :P :P
    Thats just because Ultra had the rest of us on ignore due to the months (year) of Favre/Jackson banter........Zeus is one of the few he still sees

  9. #9
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Posts not showing in Recent Topics

    Actually, when I see things like this I mean to get to them. Sometimes it takes me a long time to figure it out.

    Today, I had more time and had a good idea where to fix it.

    Screw Z.

  10. #10
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Posts not showing in Recent Topics

    Quote Originally Posted by "ultravikingfan" #1094634
    Actually, when I see things like this I mean to get to them. Sometimes it takes me a long time to figure it out.

    Today, I had more time and had a good idea where to fix it.

    Screw Z.
    OK, I almost bought into that one then I saw Vikinggregs post....

    Thats just because Ultra had the rest of us on ignore due to the months (year) of Favre/Jackson banter........Zeus is one of the few he still sees
    .....and your cover was blown. JK. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Offseason Forum doesnt show up in Recent Topics
    By i_bleed_purple in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:59 PM
  2. Five topics, our takes
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. Season's almost here, but first, consider these topics
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 05:51 PM
  4. Watched topics
    By Guruzen in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 08:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •