Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PM's

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

PM's

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I'm done, bud. We do 1st and 2nd only. I'm kicking back and enjoying the view!!!!

Oh, and correcting three tests....*grumble*

Lucky dog!! It's not like I meet with that many parents, but I still have to be here!!

Note to future and current parents: GO VISIT YOUR STUDENTS SPECIALS TEACHERS (i.e. Phy. Ed., Music and Art). We want you to know how they are doing in our classes too!!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Calmwind is offline Starter

PM's

nevermind fury i got your pm
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

PM's

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    I'm done, bud. We do 1st and 2nd only. I'm kicking back and enjoying the view!!!!

Lucky dog!! It's not like I meet with that many parents, but I still have to be here!!

Note to future and current parents: GO VISIT YOUR STUDENTS SPECIALS TEACHERS (i.e. Phy. Ed., Music and Art). We want you to know how they are doing in our classes too!!! lol
    Why are they so special? So you teach my kid how run and sing like garbage! :lol:

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

PM's

You must have 15 posts in order to use the PM system. We allow immediate access to most of the board. In general, we fall somewhere in the middle of most boards in terms of what they allow when...some more, some less. We figure as we are part of the elite groups of boards with all the kickass folks here that it was a good compromise. Noone wants a bunch of spam from some loser like Berserker!

PM's

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:

Why are they so special? So you teach my kid how run and sing like garbage! :lol:

That's just what we are called, "The Specials." If you're kids were in my class they would run like world class sprinters!! But they would sing like sh!t!!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

PM's

I am moving to Sonny so VKG can train my boy! :cheers:

PM's

Sweet!! He'll be the QB of the future for the vikes and he'll be fast and elusive!!! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12