Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Please help in Fort Worth Texas

OK, truce. I apologize too for the overreaction.

You the mod, you can lock the thread, delete the posts, do whatever.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

You pumped your chest out very guick Ultra.......I've seen you mods shut guys down for way less...

Maybe V was wrong....But you came out like you own this site....

If it was me, well thats another story.....

But your wrong also Ultra, for responding the way you did.....

You should put yourself in Hell for the next week........Or is this site changing as it see fit thru the mods eyes....???????

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    OK, truce. I apologize too for the overreaction.

You the mod, you can lock the thread, delete the posts, do whatever.
    A Kodak moment

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Of course, if Webby
    would let me, I would be happy to gather the opinions of PP.O members to find some good VIKINGS Bars, and make a list out of that.

All I'm saying from my own personal experience, I don't trust that list. I would trust the members on here a lot more.
    I'm sure that Webby would be happy to have you make thousands of dollars making phone calls and personal visits to all those bars to find out if they are "Vikings Friendly." But in lieu of that, we do have something to go by from Scout. It's better than nothing at this point.
    There is a list here on PP.O that I believe had input from members as well. Another perk from PP.O that few know about. Unfortunately, It's hasn't been available since Webby made the changes last time.

On the left side of the site, look under "Gameday" & you will find "Vikings Bars".

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Of course, if Webby
    would let me, I would be happy to gather the opinions of PP.O members to find some good VIKINGS Bars, and make a list out of that.

All I'm saying from my own personal experience, I don't trust that list. I would trust the members on here a lot more.
    I'm sure that Webby would be happy to have you make thousands of dollars making phone calls and personal visits to all those bars to find out if they are "Vikings Friendly." But in lieu of that, we do have something to go by from Scout. It's better than nothing at this point.
    There is a list here on PP.O that I believe had input from members as well. Another perk from PP.O that few know about. Unfortunately, It's hasn't been available since Webby made the changes last time.

On the left side of the site, look under "Gameday" & you will find "Vikings Bars".
    Good thing I don't drink.
    I don't have to frequent bars anymore.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Of course, if Webby

;D
    You are correct! When you reach a point where you drink "The Beast", they no longer refer to it as drinking. At that point it's called "swilling".

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Of course, if Webby

;D
    You are correct! When you reach a point where you drink "The Beast", they no longer refer to it as drinking. At that point it's called "swilling".
    ;D
    ;D Guilty as charged.
    I need a good lawyer, anyone know one?
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    [quote author=V link=topic=38314.msg646042#msg646042 date=1191011489]
    Of course, if Webby

;D
    ;D
    ;D Guilty as charged.
    I need a good lawyer, anyone know one?
    ;D
    ;D
    [/quote]

I'd say Cajun, but you asked for a good lawyer.
    :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234