Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Please help in Fort Worth Texas

This is really all that damn Childress's fault.
    If he could just make damn adjustments we would know were the correct bars were at.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Of course, if Webby
    would let me, I would be happy to gather the opinions of PP.O members to find some good VIKINGS Bars, and make a list out of that.

All I'm saying from my own personal experience, I don't trust that list. I would trust the members on here a lot more.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    Of course, if Webby
    would let me, I would be happy to gather the opinions of PP.O members to find some good VIKINGS Bars, and make a list out of that.

All I'm saying from my own personal experience, I don't trust that list. I would trust the members on here a lot more.
    I'm sure that Webby would be happy to have you make thousands of dollars making phone calls and personal visits to all those bars to find out if they are "Vikings Friendly." But in lieu of that, we do have something to go by from Scout. It's better than nothing at this point.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    Of course, if Webby

I'm sure that he would be more than happy to have your assistance on the bars of the DFW area...so go for it!
    And keep us informed as well.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Of course, if Webby

I'm sure that Webby would be happy to have you make thousands of dollars making phone calls and personal visits to all those bars to find out if they are "Vikings Friendly." But in lieu of that, we do have something to go by from Scout. It's better than nothing at this point.
    Cell phone. Unlimited hours.

Anyways, I was talking about polling the members of the site through PM's about their personal experience, but thanks for the sarcasm.
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Of course, if Webby

Anyways, I was talking about polling the members of the site through PM's about their personal experience, but thanks for the sarcasm.
    ROTF!!!

But seriously...do a survey of the DFW area...at least the PP.O list for that area will be up-to-date and correct for our purposes.
    Maybe others will follow your lead and do it for their areas as well...and maybe soon we can have a better, more comprensive list for the entire country.
    I would probably assist for the bars in my area...once I have time to do so.

Don't let the sarcasm get you down...but remember that you poked the hornet's nest first...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"V" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Anyways, that link has no bars listed in Fort Worth, so your best bet is Arlington. I currently live in Dallas, and the closest Viking Bar here is in Addison, but I hate it.

I suggest you call ahead to make sure it is actually a VIKING Bar before you make the trip. If they are and you are willing to make the drive, let me know and I may choose to meet you out there on Sundays. It would be a long drive for both of us, but its worth it, especially if the bar is a good one.
    I haven't lived in Dallas for 10 years, but I did visit some friends a couple years back who pretend to be Packer fans.
    I went to watch the Vikings/packers game with them and it was in Addison.

Don't remember the name, but is was a couple blocks east of the tollway on Belt Line. It was all Viking and Packer fans, nothing special, just a bar.
    It could be a Packer hangout for all I know, but there were a lot of Vikings fans there that day.

It may not be in Ft. Worth, but definitely closer than New Braunfels
    (although it is getting close to Wurstfest season).

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Of course, if Webby

ROTF!!!

But seriously...do a survey of the DFW area...at least the PP.O list for that area will be up-to-date and correct for our purposes.
    Maybe others will follow your lead and do it for their areas as well...and maybe soon we can have a better, more comprensive list for the entire country.

Don't let the sarcasm get you down...but remember that you poked the hornet's nest first...LOL
    I understand I may have overreacted, but how does this:
    Did you even read the post...or check out that link for yourself, or do you just automatically post this anytime a post contains "vikings" and "bars"?
    warrant the response of calling me a jerk, prick, and fuckwipe?

Please do explain.
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    I don't know any in Fort Worth. TNT Sportspage in north Dallas is all Vikings fans on Sunday, last time I was there. It is very smoky, but very, very Viking. Very fanatical. I mean that the good way.
    ;D
    Where in north Dallass?
    My in-laws live in Lake Dallas/Corinth so the next time I am down there, I need to check it out!
    Married a Dallas woman, I thought you might of had a run in with one of those lasses.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"V" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Of course, if Webby

ROTF!!!

I understand I may have overreacted, but how does this:
    Did you even read the post...or check out that link for yourself, or do you just automatically post this anytime a post contains "vikings" and "bars"?
    warrant the response of calling me a jerk, prick, and fuckwipe?

Please do explain.
    You called me out.
    And for no reason.
    I tried to help a guy out and you just threw it right in my face.
    Yes, I could've not called you those names...I apologize.
    But don't jump somebody's "poop" for trying to be a nice, helpful person.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast