Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Noise on the Homepage

Is there a way the thunder/noise from the video on the homepage could muted or paused by default? I know I'm not the only one that hates when a website makes noise automatically. I suppose I could make the forums my bookmark like I used to, but regardless of my ability to avoid it, the sound is a problem IMO.

Also, I get logged out automatically every time I leave the site. I don't know if it's something I'm missing in setting or at login, or if the problem is with the site.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    I suppose trying to sneak a peek at PPO at work and suddenly the thunder starts is blowing your cover LOL. Maybe webby can make it optional. Or just remember to mute your sound before coming to PPO.

As to the loging out it happens to me as well sometimes. Yesterday I suddenly had no permissions to enter the chat or post for a while, and I am a mod. We are still tweaking the site and working on bugs. Part of it is getting the script to work with a wide range of browsers and platforms. Just keep looking for the log in box on the front page that says save info rather than the login at the top of the page. The login at the top doesn't set a cookie as far as I can tell.

WWBGD

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I suppose trying to sneak a peek at PPO at work and suddenly the thunder starts is blowing your cover LOL. Maybe webby can make it optional. Or just remember to mute your sound before coming to PPO.

As to the loging out it happens to me as well sometimes. Yesterday I suddenly had no permissions to enter the chat or post for a while, and I am a mod. We are still tweaking the site and working on bugs. Part of it is getting the script to work with a wide range of browsers and platforms. Just keep looking for the log in box on the front page that says save info rather than the login at the top of the page. The login at the top doesn't set a cookie as far as I can tell.
    At work on a Sunday? Hmmm Might be a good point.