Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new signature

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: new signature

Actually you can bother asking them because they will make you a sig if you ask them nicely. PPE made my sig and did an excellent job.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I'll make a sig if u guys want one....let me know the players or what u want on it....I can do it....I've made quite a few on MNTwinsfans.com here's some examples......

Those are a few of mine....PM me if you'd like a sig.....I do em' in my freetime....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I love Audio's sigs.. Just look at tha straight money one he made for me! I didn't even ask for the money part.. But love it! He has his own style and its awesome

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Audio.. If ur not too busy do u think u could redo my sig for me? Ill get u the pics or whatever..Actually the ones in my sig would work.. Only if u dont have any sigs to make now.. and if you would do that.. thanks.. i just want a cool backround like the one u made for me on MNtwinsfans

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

That would be sweet if I could have a baseball one, I wish I knew how you make them, there awesome.

SamDawg84 Guest

its pretty simple if u have photoshop.. If i had it or a program simular to it I would make them for people

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

yeah, we'll obviously I don't have it else I wouldnt of said that.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    ask purplepeopleeaters or josdin i would say minnesota fury but that guy disappeared
    Don't bother asking them because they won't make a thing. I've been begging for a sig for a while now but still haven't got one.
    Having a member make a sig for you is not a giving; it is a priviledge. These guys have been nice enough to make sigs for a ton of members and have put in a lot of time doing so.

With what you just posted, I do not see anybody wanting to make you a sig at all. Heres an idea, get some software and make your own. They had to learn at some point and so can you!
    To be fair, Vikes2611 did PM me a while back asking nicely for a sig. I responded, and asked if he had any specific pictures he wanted me to use. I was waiting for his responce to make one, and I never got anything back from him. That's why I haven't made one for him yet. However, after reading my response, I didn't actually say that I was going to wait to hear back from him before making something.

So, Vikes2611, let me know if you have any pictures you want me to use, or if you want me to search for some, and I'll make you your sig. I won't be anywhere near my computer next week, so hopefully you can get back to me soon.

and if anyone knows of a good site for large player photos, I'd love to know about it)

6-KINGS Guest

http://www.sportsattic.com/nflphoto/NFLphotosC.html

This site has tons of pics.
    Lots of old ones, some new.
    It is really cool.
    Just really depends on what ya want.
    I'll keep searching

6-KINGS

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

That is a pretty interesting site. Most of them seem to be too small to be good in a sig, but they're still darn cool pics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast