Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,204

    Re: new sig for old woo

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    fuck. man i saw that this had ballooned to 2 pages and my spirit was soaring among the eagles.(metephorically ofcourse) then i come in to find its just a bunch of hijacked thread bullshit. now my soul is sulking somwhere in wisconsin(again metephorically)
    Here then..............

    Now quit you're whining.






    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #22
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    886

    Re: new sig for old woo

    ill take a shot at it.
    814


  3. #23
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: new sig for old woo

    "singersp" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    fuck. man i saw that this had ballooned to 2 pages and my spirit was soaring among the eagles.(metephorically ofcourse) then i come in to find its just a bunch of hijacked thread bullshit. now my soul is sulking somwhere in wisconsin(again metephorically)
    Here then..............

    Now quit you're whining.





    that guy knows whos number 1. ha your meager skills appease me. sadly there is no way in hell im putting that on my profile tho. its demeaning
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  4. #24
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: new sig for old woo

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    fuck. man i saw that this had ballooned to 2 pages and my spirit was soaring among the eagles.(metephorically ofcourse) then i come in to find its just a bunch of hijacked thread bullshit. now my soul is sulking somwhere in wisconsin(again metephorically)
    Here then..............

    Now quit you're whining.





    that guy knows whos number 1. ha your meager skills appease me. sadly there is no way in hell im putting that on my profile tho. its demeaning
    Who's it demeaning to: captain underpants or Cleveland?

  5. #25
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: new sig for old woo

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    fuck. man i saw that this had ballooned to 2 pages and my spirit was soaring among the eagles.(metephorically ofcourse) then i come in to find its just a bunch of hijacked thread bullshit. now my soul is sulking somwhere in wisconsin(again metephorically)
    Here then..............

    Now quit you're whining.





    that guy knows whos number 1. ha your meager skills appease me. sadly there is no way in hell im putting that on my profile tho. its demeaning
    Who's it demeaning to: captain underpants or Cleveland?
    the power that is WOO.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  6. #26
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    886

    Re: new sig for old woo

    814


  7. #27
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: new sig for old woo

    you sir have magic fingers.

    it is my background on my computer right now.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •