Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: new sig for old woo

"cogitans" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    anyone no why I can't find the Culpepper thread I posted in yesterday. (I know this is the not right thread but mr. woo can find somewhere else to talk to himself.) ???
    Ultra moved it to dead threads.
    Do you have a link?
    I think that board is mods only. It's like deletion of the thread.
    I knew I would get some people upset by saying we should trade for daunte but complete deletion? That is sensorship. I have a right to be a jackass damnit.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

fuck. man i saw that this had ballooned to 2 pages and my spirit was soaring among the eagles.(metephorically ofcourse) then i come in to find its just a bunch of hijacked thread bullshit. now my soul is sulking somwhere in wisconsin(again metephorically)
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"mr.woo" wrote:
    fuck. man i saw that this had ballooned to 2 pages and my spirit was soaring among the eagles.(metephorically ofcourse) then i come in to find its just a bunch of hijacked thread bullshit. now my soul is sulking somwhere in wisconsin(again metephorically)
    There are certain things on this site that just seem to go together like peas and carrots, Mr. Woo and the JJ sig are one of them.
    Its just you man. But I understand the wanting the Cavs sig. But it just wouldn't seem like you and Honestly I actually watched the Jerimiah Johnson Movie for the first time because I was curious about what that movie was.

"Garland" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    There are certain things on this site that just seem to go together like peas and carrots, Mr. Woo and the JJ sig are one of them.
    Its just you man. But I understand the wanting the Cavs sig. But it just wouldn't seem like you and Honestly I actually watched the Jerimiah Johnson Movie for the first time because I was curious about what that movie was.
    hmmmm. not sure want planet your from were you eat peas and carrots together. im actually fond of peas and mashed taters but anyways i see what you mean. i was requesting this sig in the heat of the moment and dont even really care to get it done anymore. it would just be nice to know that someone would be kind enough to help meout lol
    woo out

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

???

Do you know these ladies Woo?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

no. the ones i know have boobies these are obviously genetic mutations planted by vikes_king to try to underscore me once again lol
    woo out

"singersp" wrote:
    ???

Please tell me they are wearing a flesh colored shirt
    ???

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    ???

Please tell me they are wearing a flesh colored shirt
    ???
    They're naked, captain underpants women have no nipples or other regions.
    Just like Barbie.

barbie is just a trick being pulled on all of america by the comunist party. soon they will be coming out with joseph stalin barbie an all will be lost. (now im just ranting for the heck of it)
    woo out

"mr.woo" wrote:
    barbie is just a trick being pulled on all of america by the comunist party. soon they will be coming out with joseph stalin barbie an all will be lost. (now im just ranting for the heck of it)
    You know they need to come out with more realistic Barbies, Like Crack Ho Barbie, Welfare Barbie, she could have like 6 kids all with differents daddies.

[img width=450 height=667]http://i7.tinypic.com/61u4npv.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast