Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: New Sig

  1. #11
    Property0f's Avatar
    Property0f is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    436

    Re: New Sig

    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    Sorry, I can't help you with the sig. But to put it in your profile, put the URL of the image (right click, properties, copy URL) and put it between the image tags. I'd post them, but it won't show. (and make sure there are no spaces). Then put it in the signature section of your profile.

    Whoa now.
    Your sig is 4x bigger than what we allow.
    20kb max.
    Mine?
    Yes indeed.

  2. #12
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: New Sig

    "Property0f" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    Sorry, I can't help you with the sig. But to put it in your profile, put the URL of the image (right click, properties, copy URL) and put it between the image tags. I'd post them, but it won't show. (and make sure there are no spaces). Then put it in the signature section of your profile.

    Whoa now.
    Your sig is 4x bigger than what we allow.
    20kb max.
    Mine?
    Yes indeed.
    I didn't think it would've been a big deal since Ultra's 2 x's bigger. Oh well. I'll change it. Another thing I get in trouble for...


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  3. #13
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: New Sig

    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "Property0f" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    Sorry, I can't help you with the sig. But to put it in your profile, put the URL of the image (right click, properties, copy URL) and put it between the image tags. I'd post them, but it won't show. (and make sure there are no spaces). Then put it in the signature section of your profile.

    Whoa now.
    Your sig is 4x bigger than what we allow.
    20kb max.
    Mine?
    Yes indeed.
    I didn't think it would've been a big deal since Ultra's 2 x's bigger. Oh well. I'll change it. Another thing I get in trouble for...
    A few people are grandfathered in before the rule change.

  4. #14
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: New Sig

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "Property0f" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    [quote author=PacMan21 link=topic=32807.msg555671#msg555671 date=1174849895]
    Sorry, I can't help you with the sig. But to put it in your profile, put the URL of the image (right click, properties, copy URL) and put it between the image tags. I'd post them, but it won't show. (and make sure there are no spaces). Then put it in the signature section of your profile.

    Whoa now.
    Your sig is 4x bigger than what we allow.
    20kb max.
    Mine?
    Yes indeed.
    I didn't think it would've been a big deal since Ultra's 2 x's bigger. Oh well. I'll change it. Another thing I get in trouble for...
    A few people are grandfathered in before the rule change.
    [/quote]

    No biggy. It's fine with me.


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  5. #15
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: New Sig

    "PacMan21" wrote:
    Not bad Woo. What do you use? I have gimp, but I haven't found a tutorial that would help me out. The sig I have right now is from my brother who does web layouts for a side job, so I took it from him but I'd like to learn how to do it myself.
    i use paint.net

    its free of the internet and i realy like it. im just not that good at cutting out stuff so it narrows done what i can do alot.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  6. #16
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: New Sig

    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "Property0f" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    Sorry, I can't help you with the sig. But to put it in your profile, put the URL of the image (right click, properties, copy URL) and put it between the image tags. I'd post them, but it won't show. (and make sure there are no spaces). Then put it in the signature section of your profile.

    Whoa now.
    Your sig is 4x bigger than what we allow.
    20kb max.
    Mine?
    Yes indeed.
    I didn't think it would've been a big deal since Ultra's 2 x's bigger. Oh well. I'll change it. Another thing I get in trouble for...
    Oh snap!
    I did not even notice mine was 60+!
    Silly me.
    Ok, will change it back.

    Thanks for telling me.
    There is no "grandfathering" nor double standards here.


    Thanks!

  7. #17
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: New Sig

    allright man. i told you in pm that i didnt like the sig i did for you so here a new one. i like it alot better.



    change it if you want. other wise anyone who wants it can have it.

    here is a better quality one but it is over the limit. if someone could get it down for you you could use it.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  8. #18
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: New Sig

    ratings?
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  9. #19
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: New Sig

    Not bad again, woo. I like the black in the background.

    I'd give it a 7 out of 10. And that's good since I'm an ass when it comes to ratings.


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  10. #20
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: New Sig

    "PacMan21" wrote:
    Not bad again, woo. I like the black in the background.

    I'd give it a 7 out of 10. And that's good since I'm an ass when it comes to ratings.
    thanx im trying to get really good and i just wasnthappy with the first one.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •