Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Sig

davike is offline Team Alumni

New Sig

I was wondering if someone could make me a Sig and how you apply it to your profile thing? I decided I might as well make the plunge

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

PacMan21 is offline Starter

Re: New Sig

Sorry, I can't help you with the sig. But to put it in your profile, put the URL of the image (right click, properties, copy URL) and put it between the image tags. I'd post them, but it won't show. (and make sure there are no spaces). Then put it in the signature section of your profile.

Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"davike" wrote:
    I was wondering if someone could make me a Sig and how you apply it to your profile thing? I decided I might as well make the plunge
    i can try. i dont have photoshop so im ot the greatest and after its done if you dont wanna use it its all goo.d i made wionnavikes sig for him. what would you like on it.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

"mr.woo" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    i can try. i dont have photoshop so im ot the greatest and after its done if you dont wanna use it its all goo.d i made wionnavikes sig for him. what would you like on it.
    Thanks man, that would be awesome if you could do that. I would like a Chestor Taylor Sig if possible.

"davike" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Thanks man, that would be awesome if you could do that. I would like a Chestor Taylor Sig if possible.
    im on it
    woo out

allright man here it is. its crap i know. if you dont want ti fine with me. it was more to help me get better at using this pprogram than anything. if you dont like it just ask someone else. go ahead josdin show me up.

woo out

Not bad Woo. What do you use? I have gimp, but I haven't found a tutorial that would help me out. The sig I have right now is from my brother who does web layouts for a side job, so I took it from him but I'd like to learn how to do it myself.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"PacMan21" wrote:
    Sorry, I can't help you with the sig. But to put it in your profile, put the URL of the image (right click, properties, copy URL) and put it between the image tags. I'd post them, but it won't show. (and make sure there are no spaces). Then put it in the signature section of your profile.

Whoa now.
    Your sig is 4x bigger than what we allow.
    20kb max.

"mr.woo" wrote:
    allright man here it is. its crap i know. if you dont want ti fine with me. it was more to help me get better at using this pprogram than anything. if you dont like it just ask someone else. go ahead josdin show me up.

Looks good man, thanks alot!! Now lets see if I can figure out how to put it on my profile

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:

Whoa now.
    Your sig is 4x bigger than what we allow.
    20kb max.
    Mine?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast