Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new/first sig

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: new/first sig

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    just finished my first sig. used fireworks to make it i know its pretty basic
    please rate
    Really really good for your first sig!!!!

DC, I see that you changed your sig, and who your favorite player is.. Now if Pepp stays with the Vikes, areyou going back to your Culpepper sig?

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    please rate

DC, I see that you changed your sig, and who your favorite player is.. Now if Pepp stays with the Vikes, areyou going back to your Culpepper sig?
    No I didn't change who my favorite player is...it always said Daunte and Wiggins.... I originally had a Wiggins sig since I got here and I asked Lotza to make me a Daunte sig when all the hub bub started. I think I'll stick with Wiggins for awhile. I still hope he stays but I am royally pissed at him right now.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I like it. The only thing that bothers me is that the writing seems a bit "fuzzy." Maybe it was planned like that.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

In my little DCPolo world...I actually think that the players read our posts on PPO....so I was hoping Daunte would see it lol. I know it's crazy but let me live my little lie lol

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Good one Pologirl! I like your style!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    please rate

No I didn't change who my favorite player is...it always said Daunte and Wiggins.... I originally had a Wiggins sig since I got here and I asked Lotza to make me a Daunte sig when all the hub bub started. I think I'll stick with Wiggins for awhile. I still hope he stays but I am royally pissed at him right now.

My bad sorry. I thought you just had Daunte on there.. I hope Pepp stays to, but if he does leave it won't extremely frustrate me. Just look at it this way, if he departs, then it opens the door for the next great Viking QB to come in. No I am not talking about BJ, but lets face it. If Pepp does stay, his chances of playing at a high level next season are very slim because of the injury..

I still think old Wilfy boy has something up his sleeve. I think they will trade Pepp, and pick up Drew Brees, or try a trade for Phillip Rivers. Regardless of what happens, the chances that Pepp ever plays at a high level like he did are next to impossible. Tearing 3 of 4 major ligaments in one knee and especially for a running QB, it spells disaster..

aceclown is offline Coach

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    I added a couple of things in the background. do you think it adds to it or takes away form it. which one do you like better?

Im not really one to talk on this subject (note i have no sig), but I think the weakness of your sig is the background. It is an eye-sore when compared to the rest of the sig. Maybe rework the background or someone with more experience could help you out. I do like the concept of the sig though.

Chuch.

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    please rate

My bad sorry. I thought you just had Daunte on there.. I hope Pepp stays to, but if he does leave it won't extremely frustrate me. Just look at it this way, if he departs, then it opens the door for the next great Viking QB to come in. No I am not talking about BJ, but lets face it. If Pepp does stay, his chances of playing at a high level next season are very slim because of the injury..

I still think old Wilfy boy has something up his sleeve. I think they will trade Pepp, and pick up Drew Brees, or try a trade for Phillip Rivers. Regardless of what happens, the chances that Pepp ever plays at a high level like he did are next to impossible. Tearing 3 of 4 major ligaments in one knee and especially for a running QB, it spells disaster..
    Yah I have a problem with getting bizarrely attached to our players...lol. When Randy got traded...I seriously was going to boycott the Vikings. Of couse by the time the season started I changed my mind...but I was truly upset. Having a new owner really gave me hope. I hated Red McCombs. if Daunte goes I will be very upset, but this time not at the Vikings at the player.

Prophet Guest

I like it, great humor.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

thanks alot guys for the input. i'll stick with the original and hopefully my next one will be even better

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast