Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    MightyVikes12391's Avatar
    MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    384

    Re: Name of TNT theme song?

    Rember the name by Fort Minor i love that song its in NBA Live 06

  2. #12
    vikes4lyfe's Avatar
    vikes4lyfe is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    244

    Re: Name of TNT theme song?

    I'm not talking about Remember the Name

    I'm talking about A INSTUMENTAL theme song when during games they go to commercial and come back from commercials.

    It's like a trumpet kind of sound. (dadadadadadada dadada nene nenene)

    It's also played for INSIDE THE NBA (appers after a Nba game)

  3. #13
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: Name of TNT theme song?

    "vikes4lyfe" wrote:
    I'm not talking about Remember the Name

    I'm talking about A INSTUMENTAL theme song when during games they go to commercial and come back from commercials.

    It's like a trumpet kind of sound. (dadadadadadada dadada nene nenene)

    It's also played for INSIDE THE NBA (appers after a Nba game)
    Roundball Rock

  4. #14
    vikes4lyfe's Avatar
    vikes4lyfe is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    244

    Re: Name of TNT theme song?

    Thats not it

    Its a different one

    You should watch a game on TNT then you'll find out

  5. #15
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Name of TNT theme song?

    "vikes4lyfe" wrote:
    Thats not it

    Its a different one

    You should watch a game on TNT then you'll find out
    Dude, 90% of your posts are having us do the the legwork of searching for you.

    Google and Yahoo exist for a reason, as does posting in the correct forum here.

    Here, I do your legwork (again). Comb this page:

    http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv1-&p=TNT+nba+theme+song

  6. #16
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: Name of TNT theme song?

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "NeumDog" wrote:
    When I saw the title, I thought this thread was about a theme song for TNT, as in TNT, our PPO member. :lol:
    Yeah, I'm like "Why the hell does she get her own theme song???" :lol:
    Why SHOULDN'T I get my own theme song?? :lol:

    I totally thought this thread was about me. I'm a little dissappointed that its not!

  7. #17
    Vikefan05's Avatar
    Vikefan05 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    337

    Re: Name of TNT theme song?

    Lets make it about you...I propose you use "TNT" by AC/DC.
    Its better to lose the first game than the last one.

  8. #18
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: Name of TNT theme song?

    "vikefan05" wrote:
    Lets make it about you...I propose you use "TNT" by AC/DC.
    LOL... good thinking :wink:

  9. #19
    Vikefan05's Avatar
    Vikefan05 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    337

    Re: Name of TNT theme song?

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "vikefan05" wrote:
    Lets make it about you...I propose you use "TNT" by AC/DC.
    LOL... good thinking wink
    good idea using "TNT" or making it about you...
    Its better to lose the first game than the last one.

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Name of TNT theme song?

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "NeumDog" wrote:
    When I saw the title, I thought this thread was about a theme song for TNT, as in TNT, our PPO member. :lol:
    Yeah, I'm like "Why the hell does she get her own theme song???" :lol:
    Why SHOULDN'T I get my own theme song?? :lol:

    I totally thought this thread was about me. I'm a little dissappointed that its not!
    OK...In honor of your "amorous" nature, your theme song will be "Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6!!! :tongue:

    Nasty Girl - Vanity

    That's right, pleased to meet you
    I still won't tell you my name.
    Don't you believe in mystery,
    Don't you want to play my game?

    I'm looking for a man to love me
    Like I've never been loved before.
    I'm looking for a man that'll do it anywhere,
    Even on the limosine floor.


    'Cause tonight, living in a fantasy,
    in my own little nasty world.
    Tonight, don't you want to come with me,
    Do you think I'm a nasty girl?


    I guess I'm just use to sailors,
    I think they've got water on the brain.
    I think they've got more water upstairs
    than they've got sugar on the candy cane.

    That's right, it's been a long time,
    Since I had a man that did it real good.
    If you ain't scared, take it out,
    I'll do it like a real-live nasty girl should.

    Please, please
    Please, please
    Nasty girl, nasty girl, do you think I'm a nasty girl?
    Nasty girl, nasty girl, do you think I'm a nasty girl?

    I don't like this groove.
    Try and give me something I can croon to.
    Catch my drift?
    That'll work.......

    That's right, I can't control it.
    I need seven inches or more.
    Tonight, I can no longer hold it.
    Get it up, get it up, I can't wait anymore......

    Uh, It's time to jam,
    Dance nasty girls, dance
    Everybody Uh!

    Uh
    Is that it? Umm....
    Wake me when you're done.
    I guess you'll be the only one having fun.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Viking Theme Song
    By billybob2 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:01 PM
  2. TV theme song quiz
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 07:44 PM
  3. New vikings theme song
    By thevikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 03:09 PM
  4. New VIkings Theme Song
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 11:20 PM
  5. NFL on ABC (MNF) Theme Song
    By vikes4lyfe in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 07:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •