Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83

Thread: Mod Elections

  1. #21
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Mod Elections

    Singer weren't you a mod at one point?

  2. #22
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Mod Elections

    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

    RK.





    jackyl





    triedandtruevikesfan





    Ltrey





    shockzilla





    WBLVikeBabe




    josdin00



    snowinapril
    Now in the last month, how many of them have been on line for any significant amount of time?
    Honestly,
    I haven't had the time lately.
    The last few month have been very busy for me.

    Sorry guys....

  3. #23
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Mod Elections

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

    RK.





    jackyl





    triedandtruevikesfan





    Ltrey





    shockzilla





    WBLVikeBabe




    josdin00




    snowinapril
    Now in the last month, how many of them have been on line for any significant amount of time?
    i have never seen WBLVikeBabe or jackyl
    I haven't seen WBL or Jackyl on here in forever. Anyone know where they are at?

    I think there are a few people who would make good Mods. IMO you have to be a certain type of person/poster to be a mod. You obviously have to be sensible. I don't think that a person without much experience should be a mod obviously, but I think they don't have to be one of the older members. Here are quite a few people I think would make good mods. I think that we should maybe get at least one younger mod, gotta start training them in for when all you old posters whither away at your keyboards


    My list obviously starts with Ultras clone.

    Baumy, I would really love to see what Baumy would do if he had mod powers. I think that would be awesome

    Vikes_King
    V4L
    SnoBum (where the hell has he been?)
    SKOL
    Cojo (if he comes back)
    Singer
    6
    Del, if he would ever come back.
    NodakPaul
    Ned

    Some of these people would probably have to spend more time on here to get to be a mod, but I think any of these would make good mods.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  4. #24
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Mod Elections

    Heck, if it's that bad I'd be a late night mod considering I'm always on because of lack of sleep until 4-5 in the morning
    .

  5. #25
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Mod Elections

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

    RK.





    jackyl





    triedandtruevikesfan





    Ltrey





    shockzilla





    WBLVikeBabe




    josdin00




    snowinapril
    Now in the last month, how many of them have been on line for any significant amount of time?
    Honestly,
    I haven't had the time lately.
    The last few month have been very busy for me.

    Sorry guys....
    Hell, everyone is going to have busy times when they aren't going to be able to come on that much, that is expected. But if there was a few more mods, then hopefully in between all of the mods there would be at least a couple who are going through a not so busy time and have time to sit on here and waste time


    Forgot to mention Marrdro in my list. He would be PP.Os official happy Mod! Lol! Maybe Marr and Ultra could get a mean mod, nice mod thing going on and straighten out everyone

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  6. #26
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Mod Elections

    "davike" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

    RK.





    jackyl





    triedandtruevikesfan





    Ltrey





    shockzilla





    WBLVikeBabe




    josdin00



    snowinapril
    Now in the last month, how many of them have been on line for any significant amount of time?
    i have never seen WBLVikeBabe or jackyl
    I haven't seen WBL or Jackyl on here in forever. Anyone know where they are at?

    I think there are a few people who would make good Mods. IMO you have to be a certain type of person/poster to be a mod. You obviously have to be sensible. I don't think that a person without much experience should be a mod obviously, but I think they don't have to be one of the older members. Here are quite a few people I think would make good mods. I think that we should maybe get at least one younger mod, gotta start training them in for when all you old posters whither away at your keyboards


    My list obviously starts with Ultras clone.

    Baumy, I would really love to see what Baumy would do if he had mod powers. I think that would be awesome

    Vikes_King
    V4L
    SnoBum (where the hell has he been?)
    SKOL
    Cojo (if he comes back)
    Singer
    6
    Del, if he would ever come back.
    NodakPaul
    Ned

    Some of these people would probably have to spend more time on here to get to be a mod, but I think any of these would make good mods.
    Sure where is the love :'(

  7. #27
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Mod Elections

    "davike" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

    RK.





    jackyl





    triedandtruevikesfan





    Ltrey





    shockzilla





    WBLVikeBabe




    josdin00




    snowinapril
    Now in the last month, how many of them have been on line for any significant amount of time?
    i have never seen WBLVikeBabe or jackyl
    I haven't seen WBL or Jackyl on here in forever. Anyone know where they are at?

    I think there are a few people who would make good Mods. IMO you have to be a certain type of person/poster to be a mod. You obviously have to be sensible. I don't think that a person without much experience should be a mod obviously, but I think they don't have to be one of the older members. Here are quite a few people I think would make good mods. I think that we should maybe get at least one younger mod, gotta start training them in for when all you old posters whither away at your keyboards


    My list obviously starts with Ultras clone.

    Baumy, I would really love to see what Baumy would do if he had mod powers. I think that would be awesome

    Vikes_King
    V4L
    SnoBum (where the hell has he been?)
    SKOL
    Cojo (if he comes back)
    Singer
    6
    Del, if he would ever come back.
    NodakPaul
    Ned

    Some of these people would probably have to spend more time on here to get to be a mod, but I think any of these would make good mods.
    She just got married she has an excuse

  8. #28
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Mod Elections

    "Garland" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

    RK.





    jackyl





    triedandtruevikesfan





    Ltrey





    shockzilla





    WBLVikeBabe




    josdin00




    snowinapril
    Now in the last month, how many of them have been on line for any significant amount of time?
    i have never seen WBLVikeBabe or jackyl
    I haven't seen WBL or Jackyl on here in forever. Anyone know where they are at?

    I think there are a few people who would make good Mods. IMO you have to be a certain type of person/poster to be a mod. You obviously have to be sensible. I don't think that a person without much experience should be a mod obviously, but I think they don't have to be one of the older members. Here are quite a few people I think would make good mods. I think that we should maybe get at least one younger mod, gotta start training them in for when all you old posters whither away at your keyboards


    My list obviously starts with Ultras clone.

    Baumy, I would really love to see what Baumy would do if he had mod powers. I think that would be awesome

    Vikes_King
    V4L
    SnoBum (where the hell has he been?)
    SKOL
    Cojo (if he comes back)
    Singer
    6
    Del, if he would ever come back.
    NodakPaul
    Ned

    Some of these people would probably have to spend more time on here to get to be a mod, but I think any of these would make good mods.
    Sure where is the love :'(
    Damn, I knew I was going to get my ass in trouble with that post


    Consider that list not complete yet. I have been workin my ass off today gettin the resort ready for the season and I didn't quite remember everyone.

    I do actually think GG would make a good mod. BLV as well. He might as well be doing something besides flirting with VQ in the yell

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  9. #29
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,460

    Re: Mod Elections

    "davike" wrote:
    get a mean mod, nice mod thing going on and straighten out everyone
    DaVike... maybe you could post a list of all those you think need to be straightened out that the mods have not straightened out already?

    8)


    Its interesting how some of you seem to want a more dictatorial administration of this board.
    Do we miss the occasional double post in here?
    Yes it happens.
    Its
    funny how when we lock a thread someone gets bent and says we are doing too much moding, or that we are playing favorites, or that we are intolerant of opinions, etc.
    I usually come on late at night and generally look things over.
    Sometimes there are only 3-4 members on line.
    I tend not to do much unless it is a definite no no on the board.
    Besides Ultra gets such a kick out of smacking someone around I hate to take that away from him.
    We mods figure that if we let him hammer people in here it will keep him off the streets where he could do some real damage.

    We have a forum that only mods and admin can get into.
    We often post there to keep an eye on this or that or,
    what should be done with so and so.

    Although we are not on 24/7 usually there is one and we cover about 18 hrs out of the day collectively.
    Collectively we see most of what is happening on the board.

    Even though lately we haven't been locking threads, scolding double posts or banning people and giving out dots, that's partly because we have you all so well trained now.

    ;D ;D
    Its off season and there isn't just a whole lot of problems on the board to moderate.
    However if some of you think you are not getting enough mod attention, I will be happy to give you a green dot if it will make you feel better modded on the board.

    ;D

    WWBGD

  10. #30
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Mod Elections

    "RK." wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    get a mean mod, nice mod thing going on and straighten out everyone
    DaVike... maybe you could post a list of all those you think need to be straightened out that the mods have not straightened out already?
    8)


    Its interesting how some of you seem to want a more dictatorial administration of this board.
    Do we miss the occasional double post in here?
    Yes it happens.
    Its
    funny how when we lock a thread someone gets bent and says we are doing too much moding, or that we are playing favorites, or that we are intolerant of opinions, etc.
    I usually come on late at night and generally look things over.
    Sometimes there are only 3-4 members on line.
    I tend not to do much unless it is a definite no no on the board.
    We have a forum that only mods and admin can get into.
    We often post there to keep an eye on this or that or,
    what should be done with so and so.
    Although we are not on 24/7 usually there is one and we cover about 18 hrs out of the day collectively.
    Collectively we see most of what is happening on the board.
    Even though lately we haven't been locking threads, scolding double posts or banning people and giving out dots, that's partly because we have you all so well trained now.
    ;D ;D
    Its off season and there isn't just a whole lot of problems on the board to moderate.
    However if some of you think you are not getting enough mod attention, I will be happy to give you a green dot if it will make you feel better modded on the board.
    ;D
    I want a polka dot.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. US Elections and Stadium issue
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 08:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •