RK.

jackyl

triedandtruevikesfan

Ltrey

shockzilla

WBLVikeBabe

josdin00

snowinapril
    Now in the last month, how many of them have been on line for any significant amount of time?
    Honestly,
    I haven't had the time lately.
    The last few month have been very busy for me.

Sorry guys....

davike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Mod Elections

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

RK.

jackyl

triedandtruevikesfan

Ltrey

shockzilla

WBLVikeBabe

josdin00

snowinapril
    Now in the last month, how many of them have been on line for any significant amount of time?
    i have never seen WBLVikeBabe or jackyl
    I haven't seen WBL or Jackyl on here in forever. Anyone know where they are at?

I think there are a few people who would make good Mods. IMO you have to be a certain type of person/poster to be a mod. You obviously have to be sensible. I don't think that a person without much experience should be a mod obviously, but I think they don't have to be one of the older members. Here are quite a few people I think would make good mods. I think that we should maybe get at least one younger mod, gotta start training them in for when all you old posters whither away at your keyboards

My list obviously starts with Ultras clone.

Baumy, I would really love to see what Baumy would do if he had mod powers. I think that would be awesome

Vikes_King
    V4L
    SnoBum (where the hell has he been?)
    SKOL
    Cojo (if he comes back)
    Singer
    Del, if he would ever come back.
    NodakPaul
    Ned

Some of these people would probably have to spend more time on here to get to be a mod, but I think any of these would make good mods.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Heck, if it's that bad I'd be a late night mod considering I'm always on because of lack of sleep until 4-5 in the morning

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

RK.

jackyl

triedandtruevikesfan

Ltrey

shockzilla

WBLVikeBabe

josdin00

snowinapril
    Honestly,
    I haven't had the time lately.
    The last few month have been very busy for me.

Sorry guys....
    Hell, everyone is going to have busy times when they aren't going to be able to come on that much, that is expected. But if there was a few more mods, then hopefully in between all of the mods there would be at least a couple who are going through a not so busy time and have time to sit on here and waste time

Forgot to mention Marrdro in my list. He would be PP.Os official happy Mod! Lol! Maybe Marr and Ultra could get a mean mod, nice mod thing going on and straighten out everyone

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

RK.

jackyl

triedandtruevikesfan

Ltrey

shockzilla

WBLVikeBabe

josdin00

snowinapril

I think there are a few people who would make good Mods. IMO you have to be a certain type of person/poster to be a mod. You obviously have to be sensible. I don't think that a person without much experience should be a mod obviously, but I think they don't have to be one of the older members. Here are quite a few people I think would make good mods. I think that we should maybe get at least one younger mod, gotta start training them in for when all you old posters whither away at your keyboards

Baumy, I would really love to see what Baumy would do if he had mod powers. I think that would be awesome

Vikes_King
    V4L
    SKOL
    Cojo (if he comes back)
    Singer
    NodakPaul
    Ned

Some of these people would probably have to spend more time on here to get to be a mod, but I think any of these would make good mods.
    Sure where is the love :'(

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

RK.

jackyl

triedandtruevikesfan

Ltrey

shockzilla

WBLVikeBabe

josdin00

snowinapril

Vikes_King
    V4L
    SKOL
    Cojo (if he comes back)
    Singer
    NodakPaul
    Ned

She just got married she has an excuse

"Garland" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    current mods

RK.

jackyl

triedandtruevikesfan

Ltrey

shockzilla

WBLVikeBabe

josdin00

snowinapril

Vikes_King
    V4L
    SKOL
    Cojo (if he comes back)
    Singer
    NodakPaul
    Ned

Sure where is the love :'(
    Damn, I knew I was going to get my ass in trouble with that post

Consider that list not complete yet. I have been workin my ass off today gettin the resort ready for the season and I didn't quite remember everyone.

I do actually think GG would make a good mod. BLV as well. He might as well be doing something besides flirting with VQ in the yell

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"davike" wrote:
    get a mean mod, nice mod thing going on and straighten out everyone
    DaVike... maybe you could post a list of all those you think need to be straightened out that the mods have not straightened out already?

8)

Its interesting how some of you seem to want a more dictatorial administration of this board.
    Do we miss the occasional double post in here?
    Yes it happens.
    Its
    funny how when we lock a thread someone gets bent and says we are doing too much moding, or that we are playing favorites, or that we are intolerant of opinions, etc.
    I usually come on late at night and generally look things over.
    Sometimes there are only 3-4 members on line.
    I tend not to do much unless it is a definite no no on the board.
    Besides Ultra gets such a kick out of smacking someone around I hate to take that away from him.
    We mods figure that if we let him hammer people in here it will keep him off the streets where he could do some real damage.

We have a forum that only mods and admin can get into.
    We often post there to keep an eye on this or that or,
    what should be done with so and so.

Although we are not on 24/7 usually there is one and we cover about 18 hrs out of the day collectively.
    Collectively we see most of what is happening on the board.

Even though lately we haven't been locking threads, scolding double posts or banning people and giving out dots, that's partly because we have you all so well trained now.

;D ;D
    Its off season and there isn't just a whole lot of problems on the board to moderate.
    However if some of you think you are not getting enough mod attention, I will be happy to give you a green dot if it will make you feel better modded on the board.

;D

WWBGD

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"RK." wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    get a mean mod, nice mod thing going on and straighten out everyone
    DaVike... maybe you could post a list of all those you think need to be straightened out that the mods have not straightened out already?
    8)

Its interesting how some of you seem to want a more dictatorial administration of this board.
    Do we miss the occasional double post in here?
    Yes it happens.
    Its
    funny how when we lock a thread someone gets bent and says we are doing too much moding, or that we are playing favorites, or that we are intolerant of opinions, etc.
    I usually come on late at night and generally look things over.
    Sometimes there are only 3-4 members on line.
    I tend not to do much unless it is a definite no no on the board.
    We have a forum that only mods and admin can get into.
    We often post there to keep an eye on this or that or,
    what should be done with so and so.
    Although we are not on 24/7 usually there is one and we cover about 18 hrs out of the day collectively.
    Collectively we see most of what is happening on the board.
    Even though lately we haven't been locking threads, scolding double posts or banning people and giving out dots, that's partly because we have you all so well trained now.
    ;D ;D
    Its off season and there isn't just a whole lot of problems on the board to moderate.
    However if some of you think you are not getting enough mod attention, I will be happy to give you a green dot if it will make you feel better modded on the board.
    ;D
    I want a polka dot.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast