Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LovieBear

LovieBear

yeah but would'nt be great to read his post when the vikings kill the bears, I think you bring him back.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

LovieBear

no because he's a troll that wouldn't come back.... He talks his smack before the game is played and then when we make them look like pansies we never hear from them again.

LovieBear

come on bring him back.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

LovieBear

I say let some of these trolls stay unless they get abusive..........I get a great laugh out of them sounding like idiots.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

LovieBear

I think he was abusive to some posters, thats the only thing why we wouldnt let him back. He was total idiot, he didnt no squat about football anywayz.

If you guys want to talk to someone so dumb that doesnt know much about football go to the espn boards. THere are some total idiots there. Im sure you can find him there along with a bunch of bear fans as well.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

LovieBear

This is true. There is no shortage of idiots in the world. Just think though, with so many idiots it is easy for the rest of us to look smart without really trying. Less competition means more of everything for me. That is my philosophy.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12