Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: k-will sig

  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: k-will sig

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    A. This thread belongs in the help forum & not the Vikings fan forum.

    B. The norm is to wait until you have 150 posts before making a request for a sig.

    C. There are several sig makers who would be glad to do it fir you once you reach that milestone.

    Yeah, you tell him Singers!!! LOL.. JK, Don't get all hostile..
    I'm not being hostile, I'm simply answering his questions & letting him know about the norm for requesting sigs.

    I appologize if it came off that way.

    No Singers, you got that all wrong bud... I was joking, and telling that kid to not get hostile.. He was saying " Why do I have to wait". I was just joking, and telling him not to get hostile..

    Sorry if the way I wrote it, came across as me being serious and telling you to settle down.. Not the way I intended it to sound, sorry..
    No problem! :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: k-will sig

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "vikings11_27" wrote:
    why do i gotta wait?
    Same reason I had to wait for mine and now I have to wait for a title...Webby said so, and he's the boss. :lol: :lol:

    Any way..Your almost there!!

    FedjeViking, you better start posting dear.. I became a member over a year after you, and I am catching you. LOL.

    Must be nice to be a Real Estate Agent, and have a computer at the tip of your hands at work, and at home... Yes it is.. LOL.. JK darling, don't take me serious..

    Yes, But are you 56 years old, writing a 6-8 page Chinese Philosophy paper, a British Lit. paper comparing women's social place between Jane Eyre and another reading, going to college classes full time, traveling over an hour each way to get to those classes, taking care of husband, house, pets, granchild due in two weeks, and still post here? I think I'm doing pretty good, so past me in posts. You have more free time than me it seems. :lol:

    Also:
    What are you talking about, how did you join over a year after me? I joined LAST Oct.!! I've only been a member for 5 months, and only posting since just after Christmas. :lol: I got you beat!! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  3. #13
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: k-will sig

    :banana: Yea, I made it to Coordinator!! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: k-will sig

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    :banana: Yea, I made it to Coordinator!! :lol:
    Congrats Fedje! :cheers:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: k-will sig

    "singersp" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    :banana: Yea, I made it to Coordinator!! :lol:
    Congrats Fedje! :cheers:
    WOW singer! Look at you...5k now, impressive. Congrats!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  6. #16
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: k-will sig

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "vikings11_27" wrote:
    why do i gotta wait?
    Same reason I had to wait for mine and now I have to wait for a title...Webby said so, and he's the boss. :lol: :lol:

    Any way..Your almost there!!

    FedjeViking, you better start posting dear.. I became a member over a year after you, and I am catching you. LOL.

    Must be nice to be a Real Estate Agent, and have a computer at the tip of your hands at work, and at home... Yes it is.. LOL.. JK darling, don't take me serious..

    Yes, But are you 56 years old, writing a 6-8 page Chinese Philosophy paper, a British Lit. paper comparing women's social place between Jane Eyre and another reading, going to college classes full time, traveling over an hour each way to get to those classes, taking care of husband, house, pets, granchild due in two weeks, and still post here? I think I'm doing pretty good, so past me in posts. You have more free time than me it seems. :lol:

    Also:
    What are you talking about, how did you join over a year after me? I joined LAST Oct.!! I've only been a member for 5 months, and only posting since just after Christmas. :lol: I got you beat!! :lol:

    My bad there dear.. I was thinking Oct of 2004.. Sorry, and yes you got me beat.. Weekends, and at the office for me. I am usually out showing houses during the summer. Right now it is a slow time for Realtors..

  7. #17
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: k-will sig

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "vikings11_27" wrote:
    why do i gotta wait?
    Same reason I had to wait for mine and now I have to wait for a title...Webby said so, and he's the boss. :lol: :lol:

    Any way..Your almost there!!

    FedjeViking, you better start posting dear.. I became a member over a year after you, and I am catching you. LOL.

    Must be nice to be a Real Estate Agent, and have a computer at the tip of your hands at work, and at home... Yes it is.. LOL.. JK darling, don't take me serious..

    Yes, But are you 56 years old, writing a 6-8 page Chinese Philosophy paper, a British Lit. paper comparing women's social place between Jane Eyre and another reading, going to college classes full time, traveling over an hour each way to get to those classes, taking care of husband, house, pets, granchild due in two weeks, and still post here? I think I'm doing pretty good, so past me in posts. You have more free time than me it seems. :lol:

    Also:
    What are you talking about, how did you join over a year after me? I joined LAST Oct.!! I've only been a member for 5 months, and only posting since just after Christmas. :lol: I got you beat!! :lol:

    My bad there dear.. I was thinking Oct of 2004.. Sorry, and yes you got me beat.. Weekends, and at the office for me. I am usually out showing houses during the summer. Right now it is a slow time for Realtors..
    It's okay, I'm a little cranky today, sinus infection, bronchitis, headache. I can't think straight to get those papers done, and that makes me cranky too. :cry: But that is the only reason I'm catching up here, relaxes me. :wink:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: k-will sig

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    :banana: Yea, I made it to Coordinator!! :lol:
    Congrats Fedje! :cheers:
    WOW singer! Look at you...5k now, impressive. Congrats!
    Thanx Fedje!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •