Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: k-will sig

  1. #1
    vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    459

    k-will sig

    can someone make me a kevin williams sig.

    thanks

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: k-will sig

    A. This thread belongs in the help forum & not the Vikings fan forum.

    B. The norm is to wait until you have 150 posts before making a request for a sig.

    C. There are several sig makers who would be glad to do it fir you once you reach that milestone.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    459

    Re: k-will sig

    why do i gotta wait?

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: k-will sig

    "vikings11_27" wrote:
    why do i gotta wait?
    It's kind of an unwritten rule on this site. They'd like the poster to have 150-200 posts to know he will stick around for awhile.

    Sigs

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: k-will sig

    "singersp" wrote:
    A. This thread belongs in the help forum & not the Vikings fan forum.

    B. The norm is to wait until you have 150 posts before making a request for a sig.

    C. There are several sig makers who would be glad to do it fir you once you reach that milestone.

    Yeah, you tell him Singers!!! LOL.. JK, Don't get all hostile..

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: k-will sig

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    A. This thread belongs in the help forum & not the Vikings fan forum.

    B. The norm is to wait until you have 150 posts before making a request for a sig.

    C. There are several sig makers who would be glad to do it fir you once you reach that milestone.

    Yeah, you tell him Singers!!! LOL.. JK, Don't get all hostile..
    I'm not being hostile, I'm simply answering his questions & letting him know about the norm for requesting sigs.

    I appologize if it came off that way.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    459

    Re: k-will sig

    no need, i understand

  8. #8
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: k-will sig

    "vikings11_27" wrote:
    why do i gotta wait?
    Same reason I had to wait for mine and now I have to wait for a title...Webby said so, and he's the boss. :lol: :lol:

    Any way..Your almost there!!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  9. #9
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: k-will sig

    "singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    A. This thread belongs in the help forum & not the Vikings fan forum.

    B. The norm is to wait until you have 150 posts before making a request for a sig.

    C. There are several sig makers who would be glad to do it fir you once you reach that milestone.

    Yeah, you tell him Singers!!! LOL.. JK, Don't get all hostile..
    I'm not being hostile, I'm simply answering his questions & letting him know about the norm for requesting sigs.

    I appologize if it came off that way.

    No Singers, you got that all wrong bud... I was joking, and telling that kid to not get hostile.. He was saying " Why do I have to wait". I was just joking, and telling him not to get hostile..

    Sorry if the way I wrote it, came across as me being serious and telling you to settle down.. Not the way I intended it to sound, sorry..

  10. #10
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: k-will sig

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "vikings11_27" wrote:
    why do i gotta wait?
    Same reason I had to wait for mine and now I have to wait for a title...Webby said so, and he's the boss. :lol: :lol:

    Any way..Your almost there!!

    FedjeViking, you better start posting dear.. I became a member over a year after you, and I am catching you. LOL.

    Must be nice to be a Real Estate Agent, and have a computer at the tip of your hands at work, and at home... Yes it is.. LOL.. JK darling, don't take me serious..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •