Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    simonsparre is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    350

    Jared Allen wallpaper

    Hi..

    I finally installet photoshop on my new computer and thought I would celebrate it by making a Jared Allen wallpaper.

    SKOL simon

    link: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...FinalWallp.jpg

    [img width=450 height=307]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/simonsparre/JarAllFinalWallp.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Mjölnir's Avatar
    Mjölnir is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    110

    Re: Jared Allen wallpaper

    Nice wallpaper, Simon.


    Jared Allen has rapidly become one of my favorite players on the squad. My next Jersey purchase is a toss-up between Mr Allen and Mr Winfield...

    ...decisions, decisions.

  3. #3
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Jared Allen wallpaper

    "Mjölnir" wrote:
    Nice wallpaper, Simon.


    Jared Allen has rapidly become one of my favorite players on the squad. My next Jersey purchase is a toss-up between Mr Allen and Mr Winfield...

    ...decisions, decisions.
    I'd go with Allen...he should be on the team a lot longer than Winfield (age).

  4. #4
    Krumb's Avatar
    Krumb is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    352

    Re: Jared Allen wallpaper

    IT looks good man , I'm still partial to the one with him and Kevin Williams I got off the site , not sure who made that one but this will be my next one.

  5. #5
    Mjölnir's Avatar
    Mjölnir is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    110

    Re: Jared Allen wallpaper

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I'd go with Allen...he should be on the team a lot longer than Winfield (age).
    That's the beauty of being an NFL fan in the UK... most people don't know the players, so age and activity don't matter too much.

    I could wander round town in a Tarkenton or a Marshall Jersey and most people wouldn't even be able to name the team, for starters. (I do actually want a Jim 'Wrong Way' Marshall jersey... but I digress.)

    Getting back to JA, not too sure I'd want to copy his haircuts, though.

  6. #6
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Jared Allen wallpaper

    Love the pick, Not real fond of the Font, It seems kind of hard to read. Not ripping because I can't do it . Just my honest opinion.
    Otherwise good job.

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,491

    Re: Jared Allen wallpaper

    The background reminds of that time I ate those funny looking mushrooms in college.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Jared Allen wallpaper

    "Mjölnir" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I'd go with Allen...he should be on the team a lot longer than Winfield (age).
    That's the beauty of being an NFL fan in the UK... most people don't know the players, so age and activity don't matter too much.

    I could wander round town in a Tarkenton or a Marshall Jersey and most people wouldn't even be able to name the team, for starters. (I do actually want a Jim 'Wrong Way' Marshall jersey... but I digress.)

    Getting back to JA, not too sure I'd want to copy his haircuts, though.
    Here NFL is weirdest ,the only related thing I ve seenabout NFL was a black guy wearing a L.T. shirt some week-ends ago ,I was too drunk to remember but I think I told him L.T. was the shit .....
    El underdog.

  9. #9
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Jared Allen wallpaper

    Very nice, thanks. I like the trippy background. Reminds me of what it is like being a Vikings fan.

  10. #10
    Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641

    Re: Jared Allen wallpaper

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mjölnir" wrote:
    Nice wallpaper, Simon.


    Jared Allen has rapidly become one of my favorite players on the squad. My next Jersey purchase is a toss-up between Mr Allen and Mr Winfield...

    ...decisions, decisions.
    I'd go with Allen...he should be on the team a lot longer than Winfield (age).
    Yep, right after Wifey bought me a R. Smith jersey, the *&% *# @ %&*$# retired!
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

Similar Threads

  1. Jared Allen
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 05:55 PM
  2. Jared Allen Sig
    By MulletMullitia in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 12:34 AM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 07:34 AM
  4. Just met Jared Allen
    By Capital_J in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 06:03 PM
  5. Could i get a Jared Allen sig please????
    By dcboardr41 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •