Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipod Help

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ipod Help

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    Are the speakers you can get for them any good?
    My friend bought a cheap pair of speakers from like k-mart that fold out of a small box. Ten times better than the ipod ones.
    Cool, I've been thinking about getting one, but I've been asking several questions before I decide if I want to spend the $300. Does anybody use the podcasts and are they any good?

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "happy camper" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    This one is better and only $299.99.

Creative Zen: Vision M
    YES

get that.

also, listen to me very frickin carefully.

are you listening?

OK

get the two year warranty with it. i know it sounds like a rip off to pay and extra 40 bucks to get the warrenty, but its worth it. my nomad broke awhile ago, it was a dinosaur, it sucked big time. but i had the warrenty, so i used store credit and basically got an updated version for free. all i had to pay for was another warrenty. and in two years, ill be able to get another updated one for basically free again.

heed my advice!
    I ALWAYS get the extended warranty! I got one for my car, even though it was used. They've had to put 2 transmissions in so far! Cost me the co-pay of $50.00!

BUY THE WARRANTY!
    ONe question with the Zen

How do you put videos onto it?

The reason I really like the Ipod is because it is so easy to get episodes of shows like Prison Break?

Thanks,

ChiTownVike

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

I have an Archos AV 500. It is fantatic, not only does it have a bigger screen than the ipod and creative, it has over 4 hours battery for video and over 16 for music. However, the best feature is the easy of putting video on it. While you can put in on through the computer, you can record shows (vikings games?) straight from the t.v. It is expensive but clearly worth it.

I'll post more on it tommorrow or tuesday when I have more time
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "happy camper" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    This one is better and only $299.99.

Creative Zen: Vision M
    YES

get that.

also, listen to me very frickin carefully.

are you listening?

OK

get the two year warranty with it. i know it sounds like a rip off to pay and extra 40 bucks to get the warrenty, but its worth it. my nomad broke awhile ago, it was a dinosaur, it sucked big time. but i had the warrenty, so i used store credit and basically got an updated version for free. all i had to pay for was another warrenty. and in two years, ill be able to get another updated one for basically free again.

heed my advice!
    I ALWAYS get the extended warranty! I got one for my car, even though it was used. They've had to put 2 transmissions in so far! Cost me the co-pay of $50.00!

BUY THE WARRANTY!
    ONe question with the Zen

How do you put videos onto it?

The reason I really like the Ipod is because it is so easy to get episodes of shows like Prison Break?

Thanks,

ChiTownVike
    Same way as the Ipod, the Zen covers Ipod format as well as those Ipod DOESN'T cover! That's why I like it, I can load my audio books for college and listen to what I need for class on the drive to school. :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

k, i just gotta throw my 2cents in. i've got a 4gb ipod nano, and i really wish i'd have shelled out the extra hundo or so to get the 30gb video. my friends got 1 and it totally kicked ass. main reason i got the nano was because i wanted the small size, but i totally regret that now. ipod rocks, A+++++++. btw, i think 60GB is unnessary, 30GB will suit most people just fine. but if you've got the cash i'm not going to stop you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12