Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    footballfan21 is offline Waterboy

I need some help!!!!!!!

I am a huge football but my team of choice is the chargers.
    It has been my dream to visit every single football stadium before I die and you guys are my first stop in this long journey.
    I will be taking a trip out their for the NOV. 4 game and I just wanted to know a few things.
    First off how are the people their, brutal or friendly.
    I also heard your tailgating situation is a little rough because you guys dont have much room.
    So where is the best place to tailgate and also where are the fans that I could just chill out with and have a few beers and they would be cool with me having a chagers jersey on.
    Also what time does tailgating begin or what time does the parking lot open.
    I appreiciate any info you guys could provide me with.
    Thanks

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: I need some help!!!!!!!

Keep an eye here and join us at tailgating....we're cool with everyone as long as you don't mind some good natured ribbing.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site

Everybody at the tailgaits are normal whatever that means.
    Just plug your ears if Zeus sings

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

I have never been to a game....nor to a tailgate....but midwesterners are some of the greatest people around.
    Not to mention Viking Fans

purple punk 56 is offline Training Camp

Welcome!!!! Trust me my friend, we're not that bad to deal with while waiting to see our Vikes beat down their opponent.
    You'd only have to worry if you were a stinking cheddar head!!!!! IT's all good.
    Enjoy your stay!!!! Oh thanks for Lieber
    VIKES FAN FOR LIFE.
    GREAT
    PURPLE PRIDE.
    WONDERFUL
    HATEING MY CHEDDAR HEAD FAN NEIGHBOR.
    PRICELESS

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

first welcome to the site!

November 4th game. I would definatly wear some shorts and a short sleve shirt. It gets pretty hot that time of year. ;D

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"footballfan21" wrote:
    I am a huge football but my team of choice is the chargers.
    It has been my dream to visit every single football stadium before I die and you guys are my first stop in this long journey.
    I will be taking a trip out their for the NOV. 4 game and I just wanted to know a few things.
    First off how are the people their, brutal or friendly.
    I also heard your tailgating situation is a little rough because you guys dont have much room.
    So where is the best place to tailgate and also where are the fans that I could just chill out with and have a few beers and they would be cool with me having a chagers jersey on.
    Also what time does tailgating begin or what time does the parking lot open.
    I appreiciate any info you guys could provide me with.
    Thanks
    Welcome!

Are you really a huge football? I think I'd like to see that.

Anywho! The fans in Minnesota are very nice for the most part. The entire city is safer than most and the people there have an interesting blend of metropolitan lifestyle and midwest personality...I find everyone to be really enjoyable.

The tailgating situation is kinda bad. Everyone has to tailgate behind the Target Center (basketball) which is probably about a 10-15 minute walk from the dome.

And if you're looking for good people to tailgate with....stay in touch with the ladies and gentlemen on this site. They're all really cool people. I went out for the New Years Eve game and tailgated with everyone and it was great.

Welcome once again! And good luck with your trips!

footballfan21 is offline Waterboy

oops forgot to add in fan after football, but you guys got it right.
    Hey thanks for the response, I feel alot better hearing you guys out.
    Of course im ok with a little ribbing we do that to every opposing fans when they invade our stadium.
    I guess when your dealing with raider fans I could be o. k with dealing with just about any kind of fans.
    They are the worst horrible fans that you could ever think of, thats why I havent gone to any of the raider charger games for about 2 years now.
    I will definetly keep in touch with you guys so you can give me the info for the taligating situation.
    Hey another question, does the stadium give you a good view wherever you sit??
    Im going to probably have to get the upper deck section since im tring to keep my cost down for this trip.
    thanks again

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

"footballfan21" wrote:
    Hey another question, does the stadium give you a good view wherever you sit??
    Im going to probably have to get the upper deck section since im tring to keep my cost down for this trip.
    Ehhhh... bring binoculars. The Metrodome is not the most fan-friendly facility ever made, to put it lightly. It has its own charm, but it's on its last legs.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Like Webby said keep tuned to here for tailgating news.
    Rapid Park, our old tailgating lot behind Target Center, is now non-existent and will be the new home of the Twins stadium.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast