VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I had a little arguement with an eagles fan...

These are some of the things he said to me.

EAGLES FAN

Winfield is not that good. First off, take a look at his division. ONE dominant WR and it's why he played so well.

But you faced a horrible dallas offense worse than the Giants IMO and they went all over you. (who is the better offense giants or dallas?)

I want to see how Moss does when the Eagles have the ball because Culpepper throws 4 picks and fumbles 3 times and get's sacked because Rosenthal can't block my Aunt Mary (wow big perdictions)

First off our RB is way better than your RB whoever it is. Westbrook is the #2nd best in the division and probably Top 15 in the NFL. (westbrook is good but not that good, obviously he is unaware of Onterrio)

At least McNabb can score a TD in the NFC Championship game against the #1 bucs defense as opposed to a #16 Giants ranked defense with an offense that scored over 500 pts that season. (didnt that happen like 4 years ago)

We have Jon Runyan one of the best RT's in the game. (Hes the rookies backup the one who is out for the season, HES A BACK UP)

Anyway, the Vikings D played a piss poor Cowboys team and weren't they losing at one point? I know it was 14-10 at one point of the game. (Ummmm no it was 3-0 in the first quarter)

Anyway your teams right side of the line is just terrible. And that's the side that will go against Simon and Kearse. (What???, Kearse cant play the run and Simon is a undersized MLB)

It will be a good game but our DE's, DT's, LB's (man is that possible?), and safeties are better. (DT????)

And Dawkins is the anti-moss watch a better Vikings O' in 2000 get owned by Dawkins. Reid just owns Culpepper who has a knack for choking on Monday Night. And Dawkins, Lewis, and Kearse always have good monday night. (Reid owns Pepp :lol: )

I usually dont go to other teams sites i was just checkin it out but couldnt hold back this guy is to much.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

hahahah, thats hillarious!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

He had some good points when we were talking but the Winfeild thing really got me. He gave onterrio no respect like he was a scrub.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Wow this guys really an idiot if he thinks all of this. I tell you its going to be so swee when we win this monday night since NO one is giving us a chance. Then we can go rub it in his face when we win.

Lot of his opinions are those of a 10 year old. Very immature and a lack of understanding the league if he thinks all of that. SOme of them just dont make sense like mcnabb scoring in a championchip game in which the eagle lost ALL THREE. TWO of them at home. :lol: I think the eagles are as much or more of chokers as we are.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

I like it just the way it is right know, we are back to the underdog's for this game its great i love it when they pick the other team.