demarco5 is offline Waterboy

huge vikings fan looking to go to a game this yr! anyone have kfan password?

kfans presale is today but it wont let me sign up on their site

does anyone have todays password?
    nice to meet everyone!

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Re: huge vikings fan looking to go to a game this yr! anyone have kfan password?

??? Have no idea what you are talking about sorry. But I know there are a couple of threads about pre-sale tickets around somewhere. Maybe that has the info. Times are really tough in the GG household so it will not be any tickets to games this year for me.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: huge vikings fan looking to go to a game this yr! anyone have kfan password?

"Garland" wrote:
    ??? Have no idea what you are talking about sorry. But I know there are a couple of threads about pre-sale tickets around somewhere. Maybe that has the info. Times are really tough in the GG household so it will not be any tickets to games this year for me.
    Sorry to hear that, GG.

Yes, according to the Vikings' ticket office, there's a KFAN pre-sale starting today at 10am.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/49284/?search_redirect=hhh%20metrodome&tm_link=tm_header _search

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BleedPurple4Life is offline Waterboy

Password is KFAN.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I did some searching on ticket master. I found tickets not in the endzone in the $60 price range. Just looking for best available I only got endzone, which I don't like as much(even in the lower level).
    I already have my tickets for the season but I was thinking about getting a couple extra so I could either bring a friend or sell them for a profit. The Giants game at the end of the season could end up being an early playoff game.