Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    johnnynucleo is offline Waterboy

hoping someone can help international fan

Hello. I'm a Vikings fan living in Canada. For the last 6 years, I have come down to Minneapolis for a vikings game. I would love to get some playoff tix this year, any chance someone could message me the internet presale password for ticket master? If I lived in minnesota I would buy season tix for sure and this wouldn't be a problem....

Dedicated vikings fan asking for a huge favor......
    None

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Re:hoping someone can help international fan

and this is your first post on ppo? sounds like a scalper to me.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

johnnynucleo is offline Waterboy

I understand your reaction, but I promise you I am not. I am going on any and every forum I can find, to try and find a password. I'm from winnipeg and I come down every year with my friends, for one vikings game. can't really afford much more than that.
    None

fumanbru is offline Waterboy

i'm from winnipeg as well and excited to come down to cheer on the vikes! a friend from calgary is joining us plus 3 from wpg and hoping to get tickets through ticketmaster this morning. go vikes!
    None

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

johnnynucleo wrote:
    I understand your reaction, but I promise you I am not. I am going on any and every forum I can find, to try and find a password. I'm from winnipeg and I come down every year with my friends, for one vikings game. can't really afford much more than that.
    I have not seen any pre-sale password for TM for playoff tickets. (I'm a season-ticket holder, so I would get an email from the Vikings if that happened).

As I recall, there wasn't one last year, either. Playoff tickets will go on sale to the general public after next week's game with the Giants. I would just watch TM for that event to be posted. You shouldn't have a problem getting tickets.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

thanks zeus. i am showing on ticketmaster that presale starts at 10:00 am today and general public go on sale on wed. dec.30 at 10:00 am.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06004395E721CA23?artistid=805973&majorcatid=10004& minorcatid=8
    None

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

fumanbru wrote:
    thanks zeus. i am showing on ticketmaster that presale starts at 10:00 am today and general public go on sale on wed. dec.30 at 10:00 am.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06004395E721CA23?artistid=805973&majorcatid=10004& minorcatid=8
    Ticketmaster always puts up a presale link, whether the Vikings offer it or not. Sometimes it is just used to make sure the ticketing engine is ready.

I will give my guy in the ticket office a call to see what's up, but my guess is that there isn't a presale.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

fumanbru wrote:

Well, that is strange. As NP says, TM often puts up pre-sale links even if there isn't one.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

NodakPaul wrote:
    fumanbru wrote:

Ticketmaster always puts up a presale link, whether the Vikings offer it or not. Sometimes it is just used to make sure the ticketing engine is ready.

I will give my guy in the ticket office a call to see what's up, but my guess is that there isn't a presale.
    Hmm, my guy is out of the office until tomorrow. If I were you, I would call the ticket office directly at 612-338-4537, explain that you are from out of the country and looking to come to Minnesota for the playoff game, and see if they can hook you up.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

thanks. i called. the pre-sale is on now through ticketmaster. the guy told me that season ticket holders have the option for the pre-sale..not sure if it is just for certain season ticket holders or who else...
    None

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast