Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    727

    History of Vikings Sig Request

    I am wondering if someone can make me a sig with like Fran Tarkenton, Chirs Carter and either who we draft in the first round, like cutler or sims, or someone like Hutch or KROB. With some type of history saying or something with tradition or power. Thanks


    Thanks PurpleMafia

  2. #2
    shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    727

    Re: History of Vikings Sig Request

    With the new Viking with the new jerseys


    Thanks PurpleMafia

  3. #3
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: History of Vikings Sig Request

    For some reason I thought this was going to be a post detailing the history of people asking for Vikings sigs.........

  4. #4
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: History of Vikings Sig Request

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    For some reason I thought this was going to be a post detailing the history of people asking for Vikings sigs.........
    ROFL Me too!

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  5. #5
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: History of Vikings Sig Request

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    For some reason I thought this was going to be a post detailing the history of people asking for Vikings sigs.........
    ROFL Me too!
    Me 3

  6. #6
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: History of Vikings Sig Request

    "shawn9876uss" wrote:
    I am wondering if someone can make me a sig with like Fran Tarkenton, Chirs Carter and either who we draft in the first round, like cutler or sims, or someone like Hutch or KROB. With some type of history saying or something with tradition or power. Thanks
    At least you are not asking too much from somebody.

    Making sigs takes a few minutes. The more photos you have to find, cut out, and blend is so quick.

    I bet they will even send you a T-shirt also.

    /sarcasm

    :razz:

  7. #7
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: History of Vikings Sig Request

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    For some reason I thought this was going to be a post detailing the history of people asking for Vikings sigs.........
    ROFL Me too!
    Me 3
    ME 4!!! hahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

  8. #8
    simonsparre is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    350

    Re: History of Vikings Sig Request

    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    For some reason I thought this was going to be a post detailing the history of people asking for Vikings sigs.........
    ROFL Me too!
    Me 3
    ME 4!!! hahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    me 5. Btw. I will maybe try to make one. But it want be before tuesday.

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings of old are history
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 08:20 AM
  2. Vikings: Attorneys request dismissal of cruise charges
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. vikings history??
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 01:19 AM
  4. More Vikings History
    By DEVIKINGFAN! in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 11:51 PM
  5. Vikings History
    By keithkcgolf in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 02:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •