Thread: Help!

Help!

Is anyone having problems with forum topics being "locked", once they are locked i cant post a reply. why does this happen?
    Get Your Roll On!!!!!
    I hate the moldy cheeseheads!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Help!

"culpeppers_vikes" wrote:
    Is anyone having problems with forum topics being "locked", once they are locked i cant post a reply. why does this happen?
    depends on the topic or how the thread is going... if its off down a line it shouldn't go then the Mods may well lock it... thats why you can't post a reply
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Just read the locked thread....you will usually be able to figure out why it was locked. Usually if the battles get too heated about a topic or if the thread goes too far off topic or if there are multiple threads about the same topic or if the thread is just too large. I am usually a guilty part of the former reason...LOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Just read the locked thread....you will usually be able to figure out why it was locked. Usually if the battles get too heated about a topic or if the thread goes too far off topic or if there are multiple threads about the same topic or if the thread is just too large. I am usually a guilty part of the former reason...LOL!
    no ? you ? lol

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

Somebody lock this thread... That would be funny...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"culpeppers_vikes" wrote:
    Also, threads are locked if they are a duplicate post; not always but it is a way of sending a message to some that they need to scan before posting. Some members fly in here with a story that is days old, post it, and then leave.

Also, Pep threads are getting canned too. Why? Because unless it is a new spin it will easliy fit into an existing thread.

If your thread is locked, you "F'd" up or somebody posted some not cool pooh in that thread (see Angolina/Jen thread).

Prophet Guest

"ryanmurphy" wrote:
    Somebody lock this thread... That would be funny...
    lmao.

6-KINGS Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    And I am the other party.

Together I think Cajun and I have gotten more threads locked than any other 2 members.
    LOL

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

yup no posting in locked threads for obvious trouble posts, mods want to put an end to crap.

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies