Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Has anyone talked about getting bumper /window stickers made?

I am kinda talking to my graphix guy about getting some stickers made for pp.o However I need to know if that is something we want to do? I am thinking that it wouldnt be a square oblong type but a one that is just the pp.o and slogon or just PurplePride.org
    one color thing and
    if we wanted to add anything to that? I dont know I see the helmet around by the top of the front web page? is that something we want on there also and if we do is it a 2 color thing then? If the person( I am asuming Webby or whom ever and whoever has comments on this let me know. I am totally open to suggestions. I am thinking that you would get the sticker with your yearly donation/subscription. I dont know I just want to help keep this going due to. I was going to my first game this year and my wifes first ever game and it was a blast to be able to get her tailgating the right way before. And without you guys and gals being there it wouldnt have been quite the experience. So if this is something we want let me know. I am all for it. probably be cost wise a buck a thing 1 color guessing. But something I am looking at. You have seen what My guy did with my car. If not look at my area and see it.

Or is there alraady ones made I dont know about?
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Re: Has anyone talked about getting bumper /window stickers made?

"purplepowered" wrote:
    I am kinda talking to my graphix guy about getting some stickers made for pp.o However I need to know if that is something we want to do? I am thinking that it wouldnt be a square oblong type but a one that is just the pp.o and slogon or just PurplePride.org
    one color thing and
    if we wanted to add anything to that? I dont know I see the helmet around by the top of the front web page? is that something we want on there also and if we do is it a 2 color thing then? If the person( I am asuming Webby or whom ever and whoever has comments on this let me know. I am totally open to suggestions. I am thinking that you would get the sticker with your yearly donation/subscription. I dont know I just want to help keep this going due to. I was going to my first game this year and my wifes first ever game and it was a blast to be able to get her tailgating the right way before. And without you guys and gals being there it wouldnt have been quite the experience. So if this is something we want let me know. I am all for it. probably be cost wise a buck a thing 1 color guessing. But something I am looking at. You have seen what My guy did with my car. If not look at my area and see it.

i dont think there are any but there should be. that would be BA. i would by one
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"purplepowered" wrote:
    one color thing and

I am not sure. I know at one time there was talk of a PPO store(I think), But I would get Webby's blessing on it first. I think it woudl be cool.

"Garland" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    one color thing and

I am not sure. I know at one time there was talk of a PPO store(I think), But I would get Webby's blessing on it first. I think it woudl be cool.

there was but for some reason or another it never got around to being created.
    woo out

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Not unless they bring back chrome bumpers and woodgrain station wagons. ;D

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

"mr.woo" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    one color thing and

there was but for some reason or another it never got around to being created.
    Dude I'll totally volunteer to make 'em

Yeah its no hurry but its something that I was thinking about and I think as big as the site is it would be good idea. I havent come up with some ideas as far as lettering typing type stuff. But am I to assume that if you are talking about the bumper stickers we would want the helmet w/horns and the purplepride.org. I know we need to talk to webby and sort but i think everyone has an opinion. And I think if you have a thought of idea let me know. If you have a graphix idea that cannot work with fonts eetc on here [email protected] I am just getting ideas thats all as we talk to webby and get his ideas too. This is his site and we all have opinions.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

that would be awesome we just then need to talk to webby and get with ideas if he is cool and get everyones input and go with it. I had to figure that it would have been in discussion before.

i was thinking maybe a vikings horn with purplepride.org inside it.
    woo out

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Been talked about in the past, just never got done.

Would be slick to have people design some and have members vote on one.
    Just a thought.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast