Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: A good delima to have?

    I'll put it this way
    i'd suck some toes to get that ticket.Bob Saget style.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  2. #12
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: A good delima to have?

    Holy Cojo you might as well tell him to close his eyes while football is being played too!

    That is too much temptation for one man to avoid.

    I'd say just focus on not making a pass on the wifes co-workers. lol.

  3. #13
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: A good delima to have?

    "Mr." wrote:
    I'll put it this way
    i'd suck some toes to get that ticket.Bob Saget style.
    LOL now thats an addiction!


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  4. #14
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: A good delima to have?

    "Garland" wrote:
    OK so my wife calls me today, and asks if I want Tickets to the Atlanta game. Someone from her work has extra. Knowing that i they are from someone at her work they would be sweet tickets. I say "well that is a dumb question to ask of course we will take them!"

    She then tells me I only have one though. OK So then I think that what we can do is see if we can maybe buy another ticket that would be close or something. I then ask her where is the seat? She then says "I don't know it says something about Suite such and such" Does that mean its one of those suites? Now keep in mind that my wife is the exact oposite of me when it comes to football.
    I said are you serious?. Now the problem is she can only get 1 ticket. I can go if i want but I will be suitting with my Wife's co-workers no of which I have ever ment so it would be very awkward and somewhat uncomfortable.
    Suggestions?
    BTW, GG...the word is dilemma.
    LOL

    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=dilemma

    Signed, The Spelling Nazi!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #15
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: A good delima to have?

    [size=50pt]GO!!!!![/size]

  6. #16
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: A good delima to have?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    OK so my wife calls me today, and asks if I want Tickets to the Atlanta game. Someone from her work has extra. Knowing that i they are from someone at her work they would be sweet tickets. I say "well that is a dumb question to ask of course we will take them!"

    She then tells me I only have one though. OK So then I think that what we can do is see if we can maybe buy another ticket that would be close or something. I then ask her where is the seat? She then says "I don't know it says something about Suite such and such" Does that mean its one of those suites? Now keep in mind that my wife is the exact oposite of me when it comes to football.
    I said are you serious?. Now the problem is she can only get 1 ticket. I can go if i want but I will be suitting with my Wife's co-workers no of which I have ever ment so it would be very awkward and somewhat uncomfortable.
    Suggestions?
    BTW, GG...the word is dilemma.

    LOL

    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=dilemma

    Signed, The Spelling Nazi!

    Yeah spellingh was never my strong ability. I was an OL in college after all ;D

  7. #17
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: A good delima to have?

    "Garland" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    OK so my wife calls me today, and asks if I want Tickets to the Atlanta game. Someone from her work has extra. Knowing that i they are from someone at her work they would be sweet tickets. I say "well that is a dumb question to ask of course we will take them!"

    She then tells me I only have one though. OK So then I think that what we can do is see if we can maybe buy another ticket that would be close or something. I then ask her where is the seat? She then says "I don't know it says something about Suite such and such" Does that mean its one of those suites? Now keep in mind that my wife is the exact oposite of me when it comes to football.
    I said are you serious?. Now the problem is she can only get 1 ticket. I can go if i want but I will be suitting with my Wife's co-workers no of which I have ever ment so it would be very awkward and somewhat uncomfortable.
    Suggestions?
    BTW, GG...the word is dilemma.

    LOL

    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=dilemma

    Signed, The Spelling Nazi!

    Yeah spellingh was never my strong ability. I was an OL in college after all ;D
    I thought that the OL were the SMART ones in college football???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    952

    Re: A good delima to have?

    You have to go!
    Tell your wife you are a team player and will foster goodwill in the workplace for her.

    Either way if she knows and loves you she will know what this means to you.
    Buy flowers go to the game, come home and tell her all the great stories from her drunken co workers............

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: A good delima to have?

    If you're looking for additional tickets so you can bring your wife, I still have 4 extra.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: A good delima to have?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [size=50pt]GO!!!!![/size]
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]WHAT HE SAID[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good Woman-Good Man-Solid Family-Courage Abundant
    By Infidel in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:47 PM
  2. So far...defense is good...special teams are good....
    By RandyMoss8404 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-23-2005, 10:37 PM
  3. Tice A Good Coach... But A Good Speller?
    By Drinkin At The Lincoln in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:05 AM
  4. Good Game and Good Luck Texans
    By Kleinsasser40 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 04:55 PM
  5. B. Williams....NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD...SOS
    By Hawgski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 09:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •