Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

A good delima to have?

OK so my wife calls me today, and asks if I want Tickets to the Atlanta game. Someone from her work has extra. Knowing that i they are from someone at her work they would be sweet tickets. I say "well that is a dumb question to ask of course we will take them!"

She then tells me I only have one though. OK So then I think that what we can do is see if we can maybe buy another ticket that would be close or something. I then ask her where is the seat? She then says "I don't know it says something about Suite such and such" Does that mean its one of those suites? Now keep in mind that my wife is the exact oposite of me when it comes to football.
    I said are you serious?. Now the problem is she can only get 1 ticket. I can go if i want but I will be suitting with my Wife's co-workers no of which I have ever ment so it would be very awkward and somewhat uncomfortable.
    Suggestions?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: A good delima to have?

"Garland" wrote:
    OK so my wife calls me today, and asks if I want Tickets to the Atlanta game. Someone from her work has extra. Knowing that i they are from someone at her work they would be sweet tickets. I say "well that is a dumb question to ask of course we will take them!"

She then tells me I only have one though. OK So then I think that what we can do is see if we can maybe buy another ticket that would be close or something. I then ask her where is the seat? She then says "I don't know it says something about Suite such and such" Does that mean its one of those suites? Now keep in mind that my wife is the exact oposite of me when it comes to football.
    I said are you serious?. Now the problem is she can only get 1 ticket. I can go if i want but I will be suitting with my Wife's co-workers no of which I have ever ment so it would be very awkward and somewhat uncomfortable.
    Suggestions?
    GO!!!

You will make some new friends...I mean, since they are all probably diehard Vikings fans like you, they must be great people!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:

Suggestions?
    You have an opportunity to go watch the Vikings.

Take it and don't look back.

The worst that can happen is that the guys are idiots, and you watch the Vikings game live.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

GG,

Whats so hard to figure out?

You have a great chance to see a Viking game, the home opener non the less, and now is your chance to meet your girls fellow workers.

Maybe she is wishing you would go just for that fact alone.
    You can meet who she spends alot of time with and get to make new friends yourself.

Look at it this way,
    when and if her work has a Christmas Party, and if you are invited to that, you will already know her co-workers and you'll probably have a better time at the party for getting to have known them now.

I would go in
    a heartbeat.....

Enjoy the Game

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:

Suggestions?
    Buy a dictionary and take the ticket!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Garland" wrote:

Suggestions?
    First of all, go.

I am not sure exactly how the suits work, but is it possible that you could buy a cheap seat and then just both go sit in the suit. Cheap seats are going for $15 on www.ticketkingonline.com.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Go.

You can come hang out with the PP.Oers before the game, and watch the game from a suite, which is, well, Sweet. ;D

I have never been in a suit at a Vikings game, but I wouldn't be surprised if jmcdon's trick worked... But it would suck for her if it didn't...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:

Suggestions?
    Buy a dictionary and take the ticket!

=Z=
    LOL... Zeus, what an ass.

Yes, absolutely take the ticket.
    If their Vikes fans they can't be all bad.

lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Go.

You can come hang out with the PP.Oers before the game, and watch the game from a suite, which is, well, Sweet. ;D

I have never been in a suit at a Vikings game, but I wouldn't be surprised if jmcdon's trick worked... But it would suck for her if it didn't...
    Scared to get beer on your tie?

I would go.
    The trick might work but I sat in a box for a Twins/Mariners game at Safeco once and just to get to that level they were checking tickets at the stairs to keep the common folk out.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Just don't get drunk, make a pass at one of your wife's co-workers, eat like a pig even though the food is free, or swear a lot. Other than that you should be fine. Remember, your wife's co-workers will be WATCHING YOU!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast