Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: DirecTV/Stream TV

I have used streamTV and when it worked it was OK if you take into account the limitations of live streaming internet video, the problem was you couldn't rely on it every week. Sometimes if you were either late hooking up or lost your connection during a game you couldn't get it back, there were always channels open for other games but that's of little help when you are missing the Vikes. I gave up altogether with it when they stopped accepting paypal as a form of payment, I think the moral is unless something is 100% legit it's a case of you pays your money and you takes your chances.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: DirecTV/Stream TV

"scottishvike" wrote:
    I have used streamTV and when it worked it was OK if you take into account the limitations of live streaming internet video, the problem was you couldn't rely on it every week. Sometimes if you were either late hooking up or lost your connection during a game you couldn't get it back, there were always channels open for other games but that's of little help when you are missing the Vikes. I gave up altogether with it when they stopped accepting paypal as a form of payment, I think the moral is unless something is 100% legit it's a case of you pays your money and you takes your chances.

yep had the same problem as well and didn't feel like shelling out $25 per game for the NFL feed on Yahoo - course that's not available to anyone in the US. Think this year I'll go back to Field Pass and settling for an audio feed instead.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12