Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Del's Post-count

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    He was at 10,868 before he took performancing enhancing drugs
    You keep pretty close tabs on this sort of thing huh?
    Did you write it down the day his posts were added or what?
    No, I was chasing him down and all of a sudden he took a horse pill.

  2. #12
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Del's Post-count

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    He was at 10,868 before he took performancing enhancing drugs
    You keep pretty close tabs on this sort of thing huh?
    Did you write it down the day his posts were added or what?
    Did I miss your 2k post congrats thread or have Cajun and BLV been slacking?
    There hasn't been one to my knowledge, but with the post counts that members get to lately, I figured 2K wasn't worthy of one.
    ;D
    All milestones are worthy of shamelessly celebrating.
    And I need more +1s to catch Ltrey.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #13
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Del's Post-count

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    He was at 10,868 before he took performancing enhancing drugs
    You keep pretty close tabs on this sort of thing huh?
    Did you write it down the day his posts were added or what?
    Did I miss your 2k post congrats thread or have Cajun and BLV been slacking?
    There hasn't been one to my knowledge, but with the post counts that members get to lately, I figured 2K wasn't worthy of one.
    ;D
    All milestones are worthy of shamelessly celebrating.
    And I need more +1s to catch Ltrey.

    =Z=
    It's always good to set goals.

  4. #14
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Del's Post-count

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    He was at 10,868 before he took performancing enhancing drugs
    I'm still voting for him to be in the All-Star game since it is on his home turf.

  5. #15
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Del's Post-count

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    He was at 10,868 before he took performancing enhancing drugs
    I'm still voting for him to be in the All-Star game since it is on his home turf.
    And because he's hitting .305 with 14 homeruns, 5 stolen bases, 84 walks and only 32 strikeouts, and a .516 OBP.

    Bonds deserved to make the all-star game.


    But Del doesn't deserve his post count.

  6. #16
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Del's Post-count

    You of course realize Del really isn't here anymore for awhile for certain reasons; so why is anyone tweaking on this joke...unless you really are a post whore.... *clears throat*

  7. #17
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Del's Post-count

    "Webby" wrote:
    You of course realize Del really isn't here anymore for awhile for certain reasons; so why is anyone tweaking on this joke...unless you really are a post whore.... *clears throat*
    It's a slow Monday, and his bar is too long when I look at the member stats.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #18
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Del's Post-count

    "Mr" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    He was at 10,868 before he took performancing enhancing drugs
    I'm still voting for him to be in the All-Star game since it is on his home turf.
    And because he's hitting .305 with 14 homeruns, 5 stolen bases, 84 walks and only 32 strikeouts, and a .516 OBP.

    Bonds deserved to make the all-star game.


    But Del doesn't deserve his post count.
    Some may say that taking performance enhancing drugs should get you kicked out of the league,not in the all star game.

    So you are saying that a player,no matter what they do with their body,should get recognition even if their performance was influenced by outside sources?

  9. #19
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Del's Post-count

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    You of course realize Del really isn't here anymore for awhile for certain reasons; so why is anyone tweaking on this joke...unless you really are a post whore.... *clears throat*
    It's a slow Monday, and his bar is too long when I look at the member stats.

    =Z=
    Don't look at it

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Del's Post-count

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    He was at 10,868 before he took performancing enhancing drugs
    I'm still voting for him to be in the All-Star game since it is on his home turf.
    And because he's hitting .305 with 14 homeruns, 5 stolen bases, 84 walks and only 32 strikeouts, and a .516 OBP.

    Bonds deserved to make the all-star game.


    But Del doesn't deserve his post count.
    Some may say that taking performance enhancing drugs should get you kicked out of the league,not in the all star game.

    So you are saying that a player,no matter what they do with their body,should get recognition even if their performance was influenced by outside sources?
    I guess you could argue that it did help him even though there isn't any scientific evidence that roids helped his hand/finger eye coordination as it realates to his fingers on the keyboard.
    He still hand to get the fingers on the right keys.

    It might also be argued (easier to prove) that the roids did help alleviate the pain from carpel tunnel syndrome allowing him to type and post at a higher rate and work through the pain.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratz singersp on being the all time pp.o post count leader
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 08:27 AM
  2. Del's Take
    By Del Rio in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 07:09 AM
  3. where is del's jiggly butt?
    By zimtwister in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:26 AM
  4. Del's Take
    By Del Rio in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 07:51 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 11:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •