Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Custom atvars

  1. #1
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,891

    Custom atvars

    I think that you should be able to install more than one custom atvar when you buy the custom atvar feature w/ your points. I don't like how you spend the points, and if you want to change it to a new one (or you somehow delete your current one), you have to spend 500 more points to change it. My custom atvar was deleted somehow, and I now have to spend 500 more points to get a new one. Once you buy the custom atvar feature, you should be able to change your atvar to any custom one at any time you feel like.
    Just a suggestion.

    Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

  2. #2
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Custom atvars

    If you delete it, just let us know and we will reinstall for you.

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

    I think that you should be able to install more than one custom atvar when you buy the custom atvar feature w/ your points. I don't like how you spend the points, and if you want to change it to a new one (or you somehow delete your current one), you have to spend 500 more points to change it. My custom atvar was deleted somehow, and I now have to spend 500 more points to get a new one. Once you buy the custom atvar feature, you should be able to change your atvar to any custom one at any time you feel like.
    Just a suggestion.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

  3. #3
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,891

    Custom atvars

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by webmaster

    If you delete it, just let us know and we will reinstall for you.

    [quote]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Well, now the link dosen't work........so here's a new one!

    http://www.freewebs.com/skolvikes/favreayse.JPG

    this one should work

    thanks webby

    Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

  4. #4
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Custom atvars

    man, it was working like 4 minutes ago.

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by webmaster

    If you delete it, just let us know and we will reinstall for you.

    [quote]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Well, now the link dosen't work........so here's a new one!

    http://www.freewebs.com/skolvikes/favreayse.JPG

    this one should work

    thanks webby
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

  5. #5
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Custom atvars

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by webmaster

    man, it was working like 4 minutes ago.

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by webmaster

    If you delete it, just let us know and we will reinstall for you.

    [quote]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Well, now the link dosen't work........so here's a new one!

    http://www.freewebs.com/skolvikes/favreayse.JPG

    this one should work

    thanks webby
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

    Hey Webby, where ya been???? Long time no talk on this board huh?[]
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


Similar Threads

  1. custom authentic jerseys
    By desert47viking in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 11:39 AM
  2. Custom Adrian Peterson Helmet
    By Unrivaled Helmets in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 12:12 PM
  3. Madden 09 custom covers
    By TheViking88 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 10:10 AM
  4. Finally got my custom Vikes jersey!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 10:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •