Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Could i get a Jared Allen sig please????

"singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    here is my attempt

[img width=450 height=300]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/lil_miss_6ixty_/dcboardrsig.jpg[/img]
    From the lady with white hair leaning on the car, L-R:

Marrdro's Mom-in-Law (I believe), WildWoman (behind her mom), I think you can barely see Shock's head behind WW, you can just BARELY see Bloody's face above Shock's head (under the tailgate), Sno leaning in to talk to Shock, the back of CountryBoy, me, Marr's father-in-law, NeumDog, the top of Singer's head (peeking above Jared Allen's hair), I'm not sure who the gal is in the Peterson jersey and BLV.
    That's Jargomcfargo in the hooded sweatshirt just inside Allen's right elbow. And is that Vikingsqueen behind Singer?

Zeus has his head bowed in contemplation.
    Mea culpa for the mis-call on you, Jargo.
    I'm reading the label on the keg, in that pic, BTW.

=Z=
    I don't think that's a lady with white hair either. I believe that is a guy. Isn't that Neumdog's dad?
    Where's the Atlanta tailgate list, that might help

lil_miss_sixty is offline Starter

this might b clearer

[img width=450 height=299]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/lil_miss_6ixty_/pic-1.jpg[/img]

some things need to fall out of place for other things to fall into place.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=lil_miss_sixty link=topic=45410.msg789618#msg789618 date=1212859669]
    here is my attempt

[img width=450 height=300]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/lil_miss_6ixty_/dcboardrsig.jpg[/img]
    From the lady with white hair leaning on the car, L-R:

Marrdro's Mom-in-Law (I believe), WildWoman (behind her mom), I think you can barely see Shock's head behind WW, you can just BARELY see Bloody's face above Shock's head (under the tailgate), Sno leaning in to talk to Shock, the back of CountryBoy, me, Marr's father-in-law, NeumDog, the top of Singer's head (peeking above Jared Allen's hair), I'm not sure who the gal is in the Peterson jersey and BLV.
    That's Jargomcfargo in the hooded sweatshirt just inside Allen's right elbow. And is that Vikingsqueen behind Singer?

Zeus has his head bowed in contemplation.
    Mea culpa for the mis-call on you, Jargo.
    I'm reading the label on the keg, in that pic, BTW.

=Z=
    I don't think that's a lady with white hair either. I believe that is a guy. Isn't that Neumdog's dad?
    Where's the Atlanta tailgate list, that might help
    [/quote]
    To bad I can't see it at work I could help out.
    I probably wasn't in the picture.
    Probably to busy getting a few Beasts from a certain young ladies cooler who was thoughtfull enough to bring good beer to the tailgate.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is online now Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    this might b clearer

[img width=450 height=299]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/lil_miss_6ixty_/pic-1.jpg[/img]
    Nice.
    When you blow it up in a browser, it gets much easier to see.
    http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/lil_miss_6ixty_/pic-1.jpg

I think Z had it right on for the most part, with the noted addition of jargo.
    I thought that was Marty's mother in law too.
    I also think that is VikesQueen sitting on the ground.
    And if I am not mistaken, I think WildWoman is holding a jello shot.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    here is my attempt

LMAO that is brilliant, and perfect, very nice miss sixty,and thanks a bunch ;D ;D ;D ;D
    JMHO, that is in bad taste, but what would I know, I still wear a leisure suit on a daily basis.

No seriously..... The guy is a recovering alcoholic or just plain an alcoholic.

On another level, I find it disrespectful as a Vikings fan.
    It is ok if it is Favre and you put a bottle of pain killers in his hand, I wouldn't do it, but I could at least understand the humor behind it.

JMHO

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

A little more fitting... Sorry it is a joke that 3 strikes an he gets a slap on the hand from both the law and the NFL.. hopefully that is all behind him..

NodakPaul is online now Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:

A little more fitting... Sorry it is a joke that 3 strikes an he gets a slap on the hand from both the law and the NFL.. hopefully that is all behind him..
    : That was in poor taste too.
    Yeah, it is a joke that he can abuse prescription medicine for years, or molest children, or lead police on a high speed drunken chase through residential neighborhoods...
    Oh wait, those were all packers.

Those who live in glass houses.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"pack93z" wrote:

Jealous much.
    ;D

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    this might b clearer

Nice.
    When you blow it up in a browser, it gets much easier to see.
    http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/lil_miss_6ixty_/pic-1.jpg

I think Z had it right on for the most part, with the noted addition of jargo.
    I thought that was Marty's mother in law too.
    I also think that is VikesQueen sitting on the ground.
    And if I am not mistaken, I think WildWoman is holding a jello shot.
    Now I see why I didn't remember a keg !

Look at all the pocket pool !
    Must have been chilly.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

: That was in poor taste too.
    Yeah, it is a joke that he can abuse prescription medicine for years, or molest children, or lead police on a high speed drunken chase through residential neighborhoods...
    Oh wait, those were all packers.

Those who live in glass houses.
    Sorry if it was taken in poor taste.. it was meant in contrast to the graphic displayed within the thread.. nothing more.

However as far as me living in a glass house.. I am pretty clear that it doesn't matter the color of the jersey they wear. Search the pf.com and you will see that I don't have a bias towards those that break the law.. they should be punished in accordance with the law.. they have the right to a second chance and I personally hope they succeed.

Do I think people should question Favre's streak because of the pain killers issue? I think it is at least a debateable topic. He was forced into the NFL substance abuse process and he worked his tail off to kick the habit.. a drug induced comma will do that to a person. Since admitting himself to treatment he has walked the path.

Did I support the year rip the KRob got, absolutely. Did I hope as a person that was behing him, 100%.

Chewy.. Personally I think it was BS that he didn't serve more time, and honestly should be in the sex offenders program.. there is no grey line there for a 30 plus year old man.. absolutely wrong.

Al Harris and Nick Barnett situations last year, I think should have drawn a little attention from the NFL as well.

Now do I think Allen got off light as well.. yes I do.. 3 strikes is 3 strikes.

No need for me to throw stones at the glass house.. I shattered those panes long ago.. wrong is wrong no matter the color of the jersey.

Now.. do I think Allen gets it.. autographing a DUI ticket for a fan doesn't quite equate taking your problem serious.. unless I am taking that out of context too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast