I scheduled a boot time scan with Avast and it was unable to scan two files. There may be more but I stopped the scan after I received these errors to see if this is a major problem. The two files are:

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UZEFYD4F\swflash[1].cab\FP_AX_CAB_Installer.exe

This one I was able to get rid of by deleting my temp internet files on both I.E 8 and Firefox.

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Downloads\Downloads\IE8-WindowsXP-KB972260-x86-ENU.exe.part\_sfx_005._p

The 2nd file I downloaded because a Panda Security scan said I had vulnerabilities and I should download a few patches. The vulnerabilities on the Panda Security went away after I downloaded the 2nd file and another patch. The weird thing about that file is I was able to find it but when I went into it's properities it was saying it was sent from another computer and was blocking to protect my computer. I have never seen this option before on a file. I left it be but was thinking that might have something to do with Avast saying it was a corrupt file. I downloaded the file off of microsoft.com though so I'm not sure?

If need be I will do a complete scheduled scan and see if any other CAB files are unable to be scanned. Thanks ahead of time