Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191

    Can anybody help???

    Howdy fellas. Midgensa here, had to create a new account.

    I have not been able to login for two days for some reason. Everytime I try with my other account I get this giant red bar at the top of the screen that says E_NO_LOGIN_ACCESS ... I figured it was just something with my CPU so I reset my passwords and emptied all my internet files and shit ... no luck.

    Can anyone's help out?
    None

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:Can anybody help???

    I am at work now, will look at later. PM me an email address you can be reached at.

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Can anybody help???

    Midge Resurrected wrote:
    Howdy fellas. Midgensa here, had to create a new account.

    I have not been able to login for two days for some reason. Everytime I try with my other account I get this giant red bar at the top of the screen that says E_NO_LOGIN_ACCESS ... I figured it was just something with my CPU so I reset my passwords and emptied all my internet files and shit ... no luck.

    Can anyone's help out?
    1. Have you tried this with different browsers or different machines?

    2. When you say "emptied all my internet files" - what does that mean? Have you done a CTRL-F5 refresh using your normal browser?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,043

    Re:Can anybody help???

    I got a bunch of unknown stuff on monday after the game. I figured someone hacked the site or something. Then i thought maybe it was punishment for being a vikings fan. I said the hell with it for the night, tuesday it was back to normal.

    I'm of no help, sorry.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191

    Re:Can anybody help???

    STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES wrote:
    I got a bunch of unknown stuff on monday after the game. I figured someone hacked the site or something. Then i thought maybe it was punishment for being a vikings fan. I said the hell with it for the night, tuesday it was back to normal.

    I'm of no help, sorry.
    Yeah ... that is when it seemed to happen to me. Not sure what happened though.
    None

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191

    Re:Can anybody help???

    Any ideas on this from anybody else?

    Still no luck getting that account to go. I have tried different browsers, different computers, emptying Internet files, etc.

    I have tried getting the password sent to me, nothing is working.
    None

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191

    Re:Can anybody help???

    Still nothing!

    I would love to get my old account back. I miss the True Hall of Fame thread!!
    None

  8. #8
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:Can anybody help???

    I have been trying. I think I have found your old account in 1 sections, but nit in another. Hell, I do not even know what that means?

    I will personally email webby right now.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    191

    Re:Can anybody help???

    ultravikingfan wrote:
    I have been trying. I think I have found your old account in 1 sections, but nit in another. Hell, I do not even know what that means?

    I will personally email webby right now.
    Thanks a bunch! I think Webby's plate is just full.

    He sent me an email near the end of December saying he was resetting the database or something and it should be done by the end of the night ... but I never heard anything else.

    And it still is not coming up, just giving me the error.
    None

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:Can anybody help???

    I just got a reply from him. It is a database issue and he will fix it. Cannot say when, but sometime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •