Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    bono's Avatar
    bono is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,544

    BonoSugaRay needs HELP!

    Good evening all!
    I've been told that music from youtube are able to be formatted into audio. Is that true? If that's so, can someone instruct me on how to get the following song into audio format? I tried going to Amazon.com, limewire and bearshare to see if this version of the song was on there, but notta.
    It's called "Make Love In This Club" by Usher...it's remixed by DJ Sh4kes (Shakes) to Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body." Check it out (enjoy) and give me the 4-1-1.
    Thanks a lot!
    [youtube=425,350]eRlZjxMf0JQ[/youtube]
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  2. #2
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: BonoSugaRay needs HELP!

    Then Bono should go to the HELP Board ;D

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: BonoSugaRay needs HELP!

    BonoSugaRay needs HELP!
    we already new that

  4. #4
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: BonoSugaRay needs HELP!

    Have you tried itunes?

  5. #5
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: BonoSugaRay needs HELP!

    "bono" wrote:
    Good evening all!
    I've been told that music from youtube are able to be formatted into audio. Is that true? If that's so, can someone instruct me on how to get the following song into audio format? I tried going to Amazon.com, limewire and bearshare to see if this version of the song was on there, but notta.
    It's called "Make Love In This Club" by Usher...it's remixed by DJ Sh4kes (Shakes) to Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body." Check it out (enjoy) and give me the 4-1-1.
    Thanks a lot!
    [youtube=425,350]eRlZjxMf0JQ[/youtube]
    Besides I thought thsi was more your style?

    [youtube=425,350]Gh1m_-Vou08[/youtube]

  6. #6
    bono's Avatar
    bono is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,544

    Re: BonoSugaRay needs HELP!

    Ha! Ha!
    Hey Judy Garland, I must say that that video of RuPaul was funny. And I am definately a fan of some of HIS past work (e.g. Back to My Roots).
    And no. I haven't tried itunes yet. I don't think they'd have it any ways since it was some random DJ's mix.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  7. #7
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: BonoSugaRay needs HELP!

    If it's "Usher Feat. Young Jeezy - Love In The Club (Prod. By Polow Da Don)" I might be able to get it. Let me know.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  8. #8
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: BonoSugaRay needs HELP!

    "bono" wrote:
    Ha! Ha!
    Hey Judy Garland, I must say that that video of RuPaul was funny. And I am definately a fan of some of HIS past work (e.g. Back to My Roots).
    And no. I haven't tried itunes yet. I don't think they'd have it any ways since it was some random DJ's mix.
    I actually have seen a few here or there.

  9. #9
    bono's Avatar
    bono is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,544

    Re: BonoSugaRay needs HELP!

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I did it! I did it! I found this site that converts youtube videos into audio and it worked! Oh my goodness! Now, I'm gonna go find somemore youtube videos and convert 'em. Thanks anyways, all!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  10. #10
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: BonoSugaRay needs HELP!

    "bono" wrote:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I did it! I did it! I found this site that converts youtube videos into audio and it worked! Oh my goodness! Now, I'm gonna go find somemore youtube videos and convert 'em. Thanks anyways, all!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What's BonoSugaRay up to now?
    By bono in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 11:55 AM
  2. MOVED: BonoSugaRay needs HELP!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 03:34 AM
  3. BonoSugaRay asks...
    By bono in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 07:12 AM
  4. BonoSugaRay Has Returned...
    By bono in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:09 PM
  5. BonoSugaRay has left the building...
    By bono in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 07:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •