Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Awesome news for me!

"mr.woo" wrote:
    thats pretty pimp. if anyone diserved to be on that team youre one of them. you guys here should make a team and battle other nfl fan sites through f2fa
    I would be all up for that but I think we would get crushed by some sites. It really depends on who you go up against. Otherwise we are one of the better sites graphics wise.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

even though you just contradicted yourself ill let it go. i know we could take the pack site though thats a given
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

"mr.woo" wrote:
    even though you just contradicted yourself ill let it go. i know we could take the pack site though thats a given
    well it's hard to explain without getting flamed. I mean some people on here are way better than others on different sites, however there are some here who aren't even close to other sites. If we went up against the sites NFLC goes up against, we would get last place..

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

PPE,

Congrats, I for one can say your sig making has come a very long way from the first Ones I remember you making......Your hard work and determination really show, thats for sure..

How far is Hickville, NC from the New Bern, NC area?....I'll be down duing Thanksgiving this year, was thinking maybe we could meet up...

Ned

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"VikingNed" wrote:
    PPE,

Congrats, I for one can say your sig making has come a very long way from the first Ones I remember you making......Your hard work and determination really show, thats for sure..

How far is Hickville, NC from the New Bern, NC area?....I'll be down duing Thanksgiving this year, was thinking maybe we could meet up...

Ned
    Thanks ned. Hickville is just a joke by me because I live in one of the more preppy areas of NC.. Kind of an ironic joke because a lot of north carolina is really rural. :smile:

I live in a town called cary. It's basically part of raleigh. I don't think new bern is too far of a drive from there so that could be a possibility.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

congrats, some pretty impressive work there =)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "twill" wrote:
    nice job.. keep it up brother!
    Thanks but you can't just jack my sig.. Please ask before using it because that happens to be one that I use on that exact forum and I don't want anyone confusing the two of us... Plus you don't have 150 posts...

A word of warning.. please do not just take any of those sigs I posted from my tryout. PM me if you really want one and I will be glad to put your name in there somewhere.
    :sign5: That's hilarious!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Congrats PPE!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    PPE,

Ned
    Thanks ned. Hickville is just a joke by me because I live in one of the more preppy areas of NC.. Kind of an ironic joke because a lot of north carolina is really rural. :smile:

I live in a town called cary. It's basically part of raleigh. I don't think new bern is too far of a drive from there so that could be a possibility.
    If I fly down, thats where my Dad picks me up in Raleigh, unless I drive that is. He's actually in Swansboro,NC not far from Camp Lejune or Morehead City.......Maybe we can arrange to meet up and go fishing or something when I come down then, maybe even a Panther game or something like that.....We can talk about it when the time comes closer..

Ned

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

NICE WORK!!

Good luck!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast