Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

ATTN: Photoshoppers!

I need a favor from someone who has skill with photoshop. The shop manager at my work is a HUGE Steelers fan, so he's talking crap already on me. He keeps telling me that "the bus" is going to run over the Vikes this week. I just tell him that the bus isn't big enough to run over Fat Pat!

So here's what I need. I need a picture made to give him by the end of the week with Fat Pat either crushing a school bus, or tackling a bus or something of that nature. Think any of you can help? I just wanna give it to him to bust his chops a bit, so it doesn't have to be perfect, just better than what I can do with Paint! :lol:

Here's the best picture of Fat Pat that I could find.

As far as a school bus or a bus in general I couldn't find a great one of a wrecked bus. Think anyone can help me out with this?

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: ATTN: Photoshoppers!

I'll give it a go. Sounds like fun. Plus, as an added bonus, a good friend of mine is a Steelers fan, so I'll have an extra use for this when I'm done.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I didn't want to make another post requesting help with photoshop, so I'm bringing back this old one.

What version of photoshop do all of you guys use? I don't really want one that's incredibly complex because I don't think I'll ever use it with all of the bells and whistles, so I want to know if I can save myself a few hundred bucks and buy an earlier version. What photoshop version do ya'll use?

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"ltrey33" wrote:
    I didn't want to make another post requesting help with photoshop, so I'm bringing back this old one.

What version of photoshop do all of you guys use? I don't really want one that's incredibly complex because I don't think I'll ever use it with all of the bells and whistles, so I want to know if I can save myself a few hundred bucks and buy an earlier version. What photoshop version do ya'll use?
    I use Photoshop CS version 8... I've barely scratched the surface of it so guess it will do me for a long time
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

I'm on PS 7.0

That works for most things I've tried. Some of the later versions allow you to scatter the smudge tool, which creates some nice looking effects, btu 7.0 is good for pretty much everything else.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I use 7.0. I use CS2 at school and its not THAT much different so i stick with PS7.

That is a nice sig BTW josdin. I love how you did that with the different teams you are affiliated with.

Thanks. Now, when the Cubs win the world series this year, you will all know how happy I am.