Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Anyone know of any free software to convert a MOV file to WMV?

    "singersp" wrote:
    I'm going to give PhotoBucket a shot. I'd rather host it there & link to it than use up Webby's space.
    Do it before you go to bed, it takes awhile.


  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Anyone know of any free software to convert a MOV file to WMV?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Go to download.com and do a search for "Convert MOV WMV".
    Filter is down by checking the license box to "Free".

    Sure, you may have to wade through some crap, but eventually you will find what you are looking for.
    Also check to see how many times program has been downloaded and read the reviews.
    I love that site.
    It's like searching here, you need the right wordage and filters applied.

    Here is what I came up with:

    http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tag=fil&qt=convert+mov+wmv&sort=&operatingS ystems=&licenseType=49&fileSize=&ca=

    The condensing is a matter of quality.
    Edit the quality.


    I ended up with "NO RESULTS"

    Pretty much got the same from MajorGeeks also
    Then you messed-up.
    I put the link in my post doing a search just like I said.
    I used your link & set the parameters to XP, Free & Windows, then did a search & came up gooseeggs

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Anyone know of any free software to convert a MOV file to WMV?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Go to download.com and do a search for "Convert MOV WMV".
    Filter is down by checking the license box to "Free".

    Sure, you may have to wade through some crap, but eventually you will find what you are looking for.
    Also check to see how many times program has been downloaded and read the reviews.
    I love that site.
    It's like searching here, you need the right wordage and filters applied.

    Here is what I came up with:

    http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tag=fil&qt=convert+mov+wmv&sort=&operatingS ystems=&licenseType=49&fileSize=&ca=

    The condensing is a matter of quality.
    Edit the quality.


    I ended up with "NO RESULTS"

    Pretty much got the same from MajorGeeks also
    Then you messed-up.
    I put the link in my post doing a search just like I said.
    I used your link & set the parameters to XP, Free & Windows, then did a search & came up gooseeggs
    You are still messed-up:

    http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tag=fil&qt=convert+mov+wmv&sort=&operatingS ystems=128&licenseType=49&fileSize=&ca=

    I said type "Convert MOV WMV" only.

    Get with the program dude!

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Anyone know of any free software to convert a MOV file to WMV?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Go to download.com and do a search for "Convert MOV WMV".
    Filter is down by checking the license box to "Free".

    Sure, you may have to wade through some crap, but eventually you will find what you are looking for.
    Also check to see how many times program has been downloaded and read the reviews.
    I love that site.
    It's like searching here, you need the right wordage and filters applied.

    Here is what I came up with:

    http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tag=fil&qt=convert+mov+wmv&sort=&operatingS ystems=&licenseType=49&fileSize=&ca=

    The condensing is a matter of quality.
    Edit the quality.


    I ended up with "NO RESULTS"

    Pretty much got the same from MajorGeeks also
    Then you messed-up.
    I put the link in my post doing a search just like I said.
    I used your link & set the parameters to XP, Free & Windows, then did a search & came up gooseeggs
    You are still messed-up:

    http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tag=fil&qt=convert+mov+wmv&sort=&operatingS ystems=128&licenseType=49&fileSize=&ca=

    I said type "Convert MOV WMV" only.

    Get with the program dude!

    Get in his ass Hammer.
    He slighted the beast in the yell this morning.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,715
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Anyone know of any free software to convert a MOV file to WMV?

    I haven't been dredging for threads I was looking for some thing else in the help section when I saw this. Anyway I would recommend "SUPER" for any audio or video you want converting, it handles pretty much every format, it's all free and has no time or function limitations. Hope this is of some help to you Singer despite being 6 months too late.


    http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

  6. #16
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Anyone know of any free software to convert a MOV file to WMV?

    "scottishvike" wrote:
    I haven't been dredging for threads I was looking for some thing else in the help section when I saw this. Anyway I would recommend "SUPER" for any audio or video you want converting, it handles pretty much every format, it's all free and has no time or function limitations. Hope this is of some help to you Singer despite being 6 months too late.


    http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
    Thanx scottishvike. Yes it still will come in handy.

    It took me a minute to recall what I wanted it for, but I believe it was for a Vikings video.

    I'll have to dredge up that thread when I do it so I can finally post the video.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Sig didn't convert
    By gagarr in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:57 PM
  2. I'll admit, I'm a convert
    By NaughtyWord in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 07:27 PM
  3. Can you turn a PAL video file into a NTSC file?
    By poult in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 10:04 PM
  4. Help! What kind of software do I need..
    By NordicNed in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 10:42 PM
  5. Sig software...
    By cc21 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 04:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •