Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Animated Avatars

    I've been trying to animate the new avatar I made yesterday.

    I just wanted it to change images every second or two. I've been trying to get it work and can't seem to figure it out. Can someone help me with this?

    I want these two images to alternate.



    I got it to work using gifninja.com and saved it to my computer, but when I tried to upload it here it didn't animate.

    Right now I'm just using the first image, which automatically resized when I uploaded it to PPO.

    How can I make this work?

  2. #2
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Animated Avatars

    Got them to animate, but not when I upload to PPO....


    And a small version(which lost a lot of quality)


    Anyone?

  3. #3
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Animated Avatars

    Good question


    I had an animated one that i tried to use in the past but couldn't get it to work either.

  4. #4
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Animated Avatars

    Just got it to work!

    Just had to use a hosting site instead of linking straight from my PC.


    What do you all think of it?

    And how could I restore some quality to the small one?

  5. #5
    Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641

    Re: Animated Avatars

    "Mr" wrote:
    Just got it to work!

    Just had to use a hosting site instead of linking straight from my PC.


    What do you all think of it?

    And how could I restore some quality to the small one?
    Really cool!
    Just curious, what's the significance of the Knight???
    I'm partial to them, that's why I ask.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

  6. #6
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Animated Avatars

    "Vikeman" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Just got it to work!

    Just had to use a hosting site instead of linking straight from my PC.


    What do you all think of it?

    And how could I restore some quality to the small one?
    Really cool!
    Just curious, what's the significance of the Knight???
    I'm partial to them, that's why I ask.
    I go to Rutgers. The Scarlet Knights. I modified the logo a little bit in photoshop though.
    [img width=450 height=361]http://www.thesportsbros.com/images/categories/NCAA_RutgersScarletKnights.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: Animated Avatars

    Looking good MR.A....





    I need to get the flames on my Pepper Burning Jersey, to Flicker....LOL
    That would be sweet.





    Also mrA.....How about coming on the road trip with us, for the Giants game?


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  8. #8
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Animated Avatars

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Looking good MR.A....





    I need to get the flames on my Pepper Burning Jersey, to Flicker....LOL

    That would be sweet.






    Also mrA.....How about coming on the road trip with us, for the Giants game?
    No can do, at least not this year.

    I have to work from the 22nd til the 31st, except for Christmas day(I hope.)

    So I can't make it.

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Animated Avatars

    "Mr" wrote:
    Just got it to work!

    Just had to use a hosting site instead of linking straight from my PC.


    What do you all think of it?

    And how could I restore some quality to the small one?
    Remove the Rutgers logo, for starters.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite animated comedy?
    By Vikefantam in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 05:33 PM
  2. Viking animated gifs
    By DaunteHOF in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 05:39 PM
  3. Avatars
    By V4L in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 07:38 AM
  4. Avatars
    By so-cal vike in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 06:09 PM
  5. Avatars
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 01:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •