Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Ahhhh .... Help .

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    By the way, how do you size an Avatar. I have it saved in photobucket, can you size it there? And if so, how??
    Yes. Above the photo click "edit". Once you have shrunk the image, you cannot enlarge it again though.

Thanks, I found that earlier and it lets you shrink 75%, 50%, and 25%. Once I get a URL pic under 6mb (pp.o quota) to like 5 or 4, it still says it's too big. Can you explain how to cure.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I was attempting use the black helmet below with the abbreviation on it as an avatar but it was too big, by the time I got it to the right size it was way too small and fuzzy. I don't care now, I like the setup I have.

Space Coyote Guest

If you want to send it to me I can try to get the size right. The pixels have to be small enough as well as the file size.

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    If you want to send it to me I can try to get the size right. The pixels have to be small enough as well as the file size.
    Thank you for the offer. Sounds like alot of work, I thought it was something simple. The possibilities I was considering are not that important. But thank you SC for the offer.

Space Coyote Guest

No problem. It's really not that hard with Microsoft Image Composer...takes about 5 minutes...

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    No problem. It's really not that hard with Microsoft Image Composer...takes about 5 minutes...
    Well, thank you. If I find one I REALLY like, I will PM you ... thanks for the offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12