Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Ahhhh .... Help .

Anglo made this sig for me. I have it hosted in photobucket and saved on my computer but cant find the box in my profile on PP.O to put the URL ...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/jjkotschevar/mnjamie.gif

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Ahhhh .... Help .

Under your account, look in the upper left...you'll see some preferences you can choose.

Ok ... been through them all. Which one do you go into and what's the name of the box in the preference???

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Go to "my account", then click on "my profile information" on the left. The "my signature" box should be the third one from the bottom. Put the URL for the picture in that box, making sure tha you surround the url with the [img][/img] tags.

YES YES YES YES YES YES ..................................... YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!!!!!!!

Finally, got this to work .... Thank you very much !!!!

Simple thing i know, but been working on trying to get this to work for awhile today ..... YES !! My day has been made.

I want to give a shout out to josdin, webby, ANGLO (the man for making it) and Cajun .... sorry for the pm, but thanks for being their buddy.......

By the way, how do you size an Avatar. I have it saved in photobucket, can you size it there? And if so, how??

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i wish i could help you jamie, i have no clue but resizing avatars, i'm sure somebody will be around to help you sooner or later. i just wanted to say you have a cool looking sig!

Thanks Josdin

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    i wish i could help you jamie, i have no clue but resizing avatars, i'm sure somebody will be around to help you sooner or later. i just wanted to say you have a cool looking sig!
    Thanks man. Yours Rocks also ... I want to learn how to make them. I finally figured out how to host with photobucket and the generic avatar up (i'm a retard, i know) ... Now need to know how to resize URL avatars and creating sigs. I just figured it was time to learn (old dog, new tricks sort of thing( :lol:

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

yah despite what my profile says i've been a member almost as long as you. i know you need some sort of program like photoshop to be able to make sigs or at least quality sigs. i guess i'm just to lazy to really try and get into it, i'll just leave it up the pros we have at pp.o, like PPE, Josdin and Anglo.

Thanks Josdin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"mnjamie" wrote:
    By the way, how do you size an Avatar. I have it saved in photobucket, can you size it there? And if so, how??
    Yes. Above the photo click "edit". Once you have shrunk the image, you cannot enlarge it again though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast