Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wooooo Hello

UKVikingMike is offline Training Camp

Wooooo Hello

Hello Everybody

I was meant to say hi, didnt realise so will intorduce myself now.
    I live in Leeds in England, and have been following the Vikes for about 15yrs, listen to games broadcast on internet radio and the occasional game that makes it to terrestrial tv over here. Dont really remember how or why i started following the Vikings, guess i always kinda liked purple.
    I always wanted to play american football but damaged my back a few years ago and had to give up sport, so am now on a mission to become a football coach, the game is starting to develop at grass level roots here, and would love to coach a UK team against either a US team or NFL team, make them earn that title of "World Champion", lol.
    Dont know what you might like to know, used to be into skating and surfing, play lots of online poker and Madden, have converted EVERYONE i know into NFL fans, my flatmates girlfriend can name more QBs than premiership strikers, just a pity they picked dodgy teams like the
    Cowboys and Rams??!!??!
    Am new to message boards and such like, am a computer programmer so figured i spend enough time on the computer, but hopefully will figure it out soon enough.
    Have found myself logging in here everyday since i found the site, and have learnt lots from the posts and am looking forward to chatting with some of you soon.
    Well this is getting kinda epic for a hello, so will stop. Does this mean i can lose the waterboy tag now??

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Wooooo Hello

Welcome man! We keep getting more and more UK fans here. It's awesome to see a bunch of vikes fans from overseas.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site UKViking! You'll be glad to see you're no longer a waterboy, you're in training camp! :smile:

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here. SKOL!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Welcome to the site! Hope to get some good posting from ya in the future.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Glad to see you finally made it into the free beer forum. You know the routine..., ultra will be around shortly with a tall cold one (hopefully you like it cold). Post often.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site english boy. go liverpool. get posting and you might get a title.
    We're bringing purple back.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome UK! You must have some Viking blood deep inside you from generations back...which would totally explain choosing the Vikings as your favorite team! Keep on visiting the site and keep on posting!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Welcome to the greatest forum on earth! Recruit your friends and help this fanbase grow even more! Glad to see you've joined and I look forward to seeing ya post!
    ;-)

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

Welcome and feel free to post any questions you might have. also feel free to comment on any topic you like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast