Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    491

    Re: Welcome from Ohio

    Welcome Copterpilot... It sure is nice to have another Toledo man on the site. Around where in Toledo do you live if you dont mind my asking?

  2. #22
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: Welcome from Ohio

    I am going to be in Ohio in 2 weeks. Lets go for a beer.
    We're bringing purple back.

  3. #23
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Welcome from Ohio

    Welcome and have fun
    El underdog.

  4. #24
    Vikefantam is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Welcome from Ohio

    "Copterpilot" wrote:
    Hello,
    I'm retired military and have not lived in MN since I was 18, but most of my family still lives around the Twin Cities area.
    I get back in town once or twice a year to visit.
    I'm currently flying an EMS helicopter for Life Flight in the Toledo area and have been since I retired from the Coast Guard in 2002.
    Been a faithful fan of the Vikings since I can remember and have a closet full of purple.
    I really hope this is a good year for the team.
    Hey, welcome from the other side of the state!
    I do medical transcription from home for UOT.
    MN may have MOA but we have Cedar Point.
    Been on the Top Thrill Dragster?
    What a rush!

    Tammy

  5. #25
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Welcome from Ohio

    "Vikefantam" wrote:
    "Copterpilot" wrote:
    Hello,
    I'm retired military and have not lived in MN since I was 18, but most of my family still lives around the Twin Cities area.
    I get back in town once or twice a year to visit.
    I'm currently flying an EMS helicopter for Life Flight in the Toledo area and have been since I retired from the Coast Guard in 2002.
    Been a faithful fan of the Vikings since I can remember and have a closet full of purple.
    I really hope this is a good year for the team.
    Hey, welcome from the other side of the state!
    I do medical transcription from home for UOT.
    MN may have MOA but we have Cedar Point.
    Been on the Top Thrill Dragster?
    What a rush!

    I've actually been to cedar Point, back when the the Millenium Force was the biggest Rollercoaster in the world.
    Pretty solid place

  6. #26
    Vikefantam is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Welcome from Ohio

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Vikefantam" wrote:
    "Copterpilot" wrote:
    Hello,
    I'm retired military and have not lived in MN since I was 18, but most of my family still lives around the Twin Cities area.
    I get back in town once or twice a year to visit.
    I'm currently flying an EMS helicopter for Life Flight in the Toledo area and have been since I retired from the Coast Guard in 2002.
    Been a faithful fan of the Vikings since I can remember and have a closet full of purple.
    I really hope this is a good year for the team.
    Hey, welcome from the other side of the state!
    I do medical transcription from home for UOT.
    MN may have MOA but we have Cedar Point.
    Been on the Top Thrill Dragster?
    What a rush!

    I've actually been to cedar Point, back when the the Millenium Force was the biggest Rollercoaster in the world.
    Pretty solid place
    And that's quite a coaster.
    I still think the Magnum is great.
    The TTD is 420 feet high, 0-120 in 4 seconds.
    It's like a rocket.
    And you don't get a lot of notice before it propels you in the air.
    They have added 2 more coasters since the TTD.
    I would have gone this summer but something that is very unusual for me - I've been sick since like March.
    Long story short - I let a bladder infection go until I was septic.
    I ended up severely ill for months, had 6 courses of antibiotics, 2 massive courses of steroids, several anti-inflammatories and finally last week I started to feel better.
    I ended up with 7 medical conditions including an infected IV from the ER.
    So, I was doing a massive amount of housework when I missed the last basement step while carrying laundry and broke my foot.
    No CP this year.
    Sigh.
    Just goes to show that Vikings fans are truly cursed.
    LOL.

    Tammy

  7. #27
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Welcome from Ohio

    "Vikefantam" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Vikefantam" wrote:
    "Copterpilot" wrote:
    Hello,
    I'm retired military and have not lived in MN since I was 18, but most of my family still lives around the Twin Cities area.
    I get back in town once or twice a year to visit.
    I'm currently flying an EMS helicopter for Life Flight in the Toledo area and have been since I retired from the Coast Guard in 2002.
    Been a faithful fan of the Vikings since I can remember and have a closet full of purple.
    I really hope this is a good year for the team.
    Hey, welcome from the other side of the state!
    I do medical transcription from home for UOT.
    MN may have MOA but we have Cedar Point.
    Been on the Top Thrill Dragster?
    What a rush!

    I've actually been to cedar Point, back when the the Millenium Force was the biggest Rollercoaster in the world.
    Pretty solid place
    And that's quite a coaster.
    I still think the Magnum is great.
    The TTD is 420 feet high, 0-120 in 4 seconds.
    It's like a rocket.
    And you don't get a lot of notice before it propels you in the air.
    They have added 2 more coasters since the TTD.
    I would have gone this summer but something that is very unusual for me - I've been sick since like March.
    Long story short - I let a bladder infection go until I was septic.
    I ended up severely ill for months, had 6 courses of antibiotics, 2 massive courses of steroids, several anti-inflammatories and finally last week I started to feel better.
    I ended up with 7 medical conditions including an infected IV from the ER.
    So, I was doing a massive amount of housework when I missed the last basement step while carrying laundry and broke my foot.
    No CP this year.
    Sigh.
    Just goes to show that Vikings fans are truly cursed.
    LOL.

    ouch, sounds like a rough stretch.. damn those vikings!

  8. #28
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Welcome from Ohio

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome to PP.O.

    I live in Medina (Cleveland/Akron area).

    Are you going to the Vikes vs Browns this year?
    See you there Ultra!

  9. #29
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Welcome from Ohio

    Skol and welcome to the greatest Vikings site in the tubes!

    There are many former military here, and I am happy and proud to welcome another who chose to serve their country.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Do you go to Ohio State?
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 07:51 PM
  2. Who should play Ohio St.
    By skum in forum College Ball
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 02:33 PM
  3. another Vikings fan from Ohio.
    By Einar in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 03:53 PM
  4. Have You Been To Canton, Ohio?
    By sleepagent in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 08:32 AM
  5. the HOF in ohio ??????????????
    By ohioviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •