Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Welcome bigfattty

"bigfattty" wrote:
    Thanks for the welcome all.
    Mardro is correct I am from South Dakota and growing up there you either hated or loved the Viks, I was one of the lucky ones.
    I was on here a few years ago but cant remember my info so I had to start over.
    I am happy about finally having a NFL caliber qb finally on the team but I wish he would have taken a different number than 4.
    It is hard for me to see that number and not want to throw up but I will get used to it I hope. I think we have a chance to make some noise this year and he will(has) helped sell tickets and hopfully that will lead to the new stadium we need. Thanks again for the welcome and I LOVE free beer.
    Hey, Chris and I are going out to put up deer stands today (this afternoon).
    You working?
    Need to know how much beer to bring.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Welcome aboard the PPO LongBoat to Vahalla. You've found the best Viking/football site on the www, with lots of great personalities. Keep posting your thoughts and opinions.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

WElcome

lol welcome and funny name xD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234