Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    ranasrule is offline Rookie

Re: Vikings fan from PAKISTAN

thanks AngloVike and akvikefan89

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    How did you get hooked on the Vikings???
    well its kinda a long story....when i moved to the US i was about 8 years old....our school bus driver was a young college kid and a rabid Vikings fan (isnt that the only kind?) and a real friendly guy....i didnt know squat about football but i was wearin a Vikings shirt one day and he said "nice shirt"...i said "dude i dont even know what the Vikings are my mom just got this shirt"....so he told me everything about the Vikings and football ..... so thats the lame story of how the Vikings became my favorite team .....GOD BLESS DAVE THE BUS DRIVER :grin:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Welcome aboard!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"ranasrule" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    well its kinda a long story....when i moved to the US i was about 8 years old....our school bus driver was a young college kid and a rabid Vikings fan (isnt that the only kind?) and a real friendly guy....i didnt know squat about football but i was wearin a Vikings shirt one day and he said "nice shirt"...i said "dude i dont even know what the Vikings are my mom just got this shirt"....so he told me everything about the Vikings and football ..... so thats the lame story of how the Vikings became my favorite team .....GOD BLESS DAVE THE BUS DRIVER :grin:
    Imagine if Dave the bus driver had been a packers fan. :shock:

:lol:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "ranasrule" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    Imagine if Dave the bus driver had been a packers fan. :shock:

:lol:
    in most states packers fans arent allowed near kids.... or farm animals :grin:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Welcome aboard!!
    thanks

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    The internet never ceases to amaze me in how it brings fans of a team together from literally all over creation.

Welcome, Viking Fan From Other Side Of Planet.

Are there any Packer fans in Pakistan? Or, could it be PACKistan? :-)

Doubt it! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456