Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vikings fan from PAKISTAN

"ranasrule" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "ranasrule" wrote:
    your english seems really good for someone who isn't from a english speaking country. I gotta compliment you on that, i thought this thread was gonna read, "I have been fan of Vikings for long time" "Vikings win SUperbowl easy now for they have defence."
    yeah i lived in the US for 5 years (Ames,Iowa) so that might have something to do with my english.....also most educated Pakistanis speak english pretty well :smile:
    thats pretty cool, english being taught in the middle east, i wouldn't have guessed, guess i'm showing the stereotypes that most Americans have, im sorry.
    no problem man....and btw Pakistan isnt in the middle-east...its in south asia :grin: ....sterotypes are present everwhere unfortunately thats why communities like these are a great way to dispell them
    It's kinda in that area between the two (sometimes atlasses[?] show Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the old Soviet countries in "Southwest Asia" or "West Asia"). Some Americans (especially Packer fans :wink are unable to locate most countries on the map. In one survey, 11% couldn't even locate the United States! :shock: :tard:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Pakistan is so South Asia it hurts. It screams South Asia. it...well you get the point.

ranasrule is offline Rookie

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "ranasrule" wrote:
    "ranasrule" wrote:
    your english seems really good for someone who isn't from a english speaking country. I gotta compliment you on that, i thought this thread was gonna read, "I have been fan of Vikings for long time" "Vikings win SUperbowl easy now for they have defence."
    yeah i lived in the US for 5 years (Ames,Iowa) so that might have something to do with my english.....also most educated Pakistanis speak english pretty well :smile:
    thats pretty cool, english being taught in the middle east, i wouldn't have guessed, guess i'm showing the stereotypes that most Americans have, im sorry.
    no problem man....and btw Pakistan isnt in the middle-east...its in south asia :grin: ....sterotypes are present everwhere unfortunately thats why communities like these are a great way to dispell them
    It's kinda in that area between the two (sometimes atlasses[?] show Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the old Soviet countries in "Southwest Asia" or "West Asia"). Some Americans (especially Packer fans :wink are unable to locate most countries on the map. In one survey, 11% couldn't even locate the United States! :shock: :tard:
    lol....are u sure u got ur stats right? maybe the survey said that only 11% COULD locate the US on a map :grin:

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    Pakistan is so South Asia it hurts. It screams South Asia. it...well you get the point.
    exactly

Del Rio Guest

Pakistan is definately in Asia, if it wasn't I would be one pissed off mofo, because all that study time on the art and architecture of asia would have been much easier if Pakistan was out of the picture :grin:

Far less Garuda, Avalokiteshuara, stupa's. Granted Pakistan took many of it's styles from India, but that was the problem Pakistan has a Greco-Roman integration in some of it's works that hurt me on a few tests.

So Pakistan owes me two dollars and twenty five cents for pain and suffering.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Pakistan is definately in Asia, if it wasn't I would be one pissed off mofo, because all that study time on the art and architecture of asia would have been much easier if Pakistan was out of the picture :grin:

Far less Garuda, Avalokiteshuara, stupa's. Granted Pakistan took many of it's styles from India, but that was the problem Pakistan has a Greco-Roman integration in some of it's works that hurt me on a few tests.

So Pakistan owes me two dollars and twenty five cents for pain and suffering.
    haaaaaaa :lol: ..... iam sure ur aware that Pakistan and India were one country until 1947 so thats why they have many things in common , architecture being one of them

Del Rio Guest

Yes, and my teacher who was from India was very specific that on the tests she wanted us to diferentiate between the two. She would show a slide and we had to write a short essay on where it was from and what it represented.

The fact that they are nearly the same in all aspects made it a huge pain in my azz.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    Aap ka swagat hain! Kya haal hain, ranasrule?

I'm not from Pakistan, but I have spent some time in India. Sorry for the Sansrkitized greeting: my Urdu is weak, but my Hindi is better.

Ahem......Greenbay slackers....English IS one of the national languages of Pakistan.
    fa'rizzle? how'd that happen

....and btw Pakistan isnt in the middle-east...its in south asia
    ahhh, there goes those stereotypes again... heard 'stan and just made an ass outta you and me.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"ranasrule" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "ranasrule" wrote:
    "ranasrule" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBaySlackers
    yeah i lived in the US for 5 years (Ames,Iowa) so that might have something to do with my english.....also most educated Pakistanis speak english pretty well smile
    no problem man....and btw Pakistan isnt in the middle-east...its in south asia grin ....sterotypes are present everwhere unfortunately thats why communities like these are a great way to dispell them
    It's kinda in that area between the two (sometimes atlasses[?] show Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the old Soviet countries in "Southwest Asia" or "West Asia"). Some Americans (especially Packer fans wink) are unable to locate most countries on the map. In one survey, 11% couldn't even locate the United States! shock tard
    lol....are u sure u got ur stats right? maybe the survey said that only 11% COULD locate the US on a map grin
    It probably would if it were limited to Packer fans. :lol:

Survey-Taker: May I have a minute of your time, sir? We're conducting a survey on the nation-wide knowledge of geography.

Toothless Hick: Shore, I'll take yer little 'ser-vay' thingy, but wut's dat dere purty thang wif all th' fancy scribbles and drawin's awn it?

Survey-Taker: (sighs, realizing that he has just found conclusive evidence that this guy is a complete idiot) Never mind. Just do me a favor, okay? Put some freaking pants on and step away from the goat.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "ranasrule" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "ranasrule" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by ranasrule
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBaySlackers
    yeah i lived in the US for 5 years (Ames,Iowa) so that might have something to do with my english.....also most educated Pakistanis speak english pretty well smile
    no problem man....and btw Pakistan isnt in the middle-east...its in south asia grin ....sterotypes are present everwhere unfortunately thats why communities like these are a great way to dispell them
    It's kinda in that area between the two (sometimes atlasses[?] show Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the old Soviet countries in "Southwest Asia" or "West Asia"). Some Americans (especially Packer fans wink) are unable to locate most countries on the map. In one survey, 11% couldn't even locate the United States! shock tard
    lol....are u sure u got ur stats right? maybe the survey said that only 11% COULD locate the US on a map grin
    It probably would if it were limited to Packer fans. :lol:

Survey-Taker: May I have a minute of your time, sir? We're conducting a survey on the nation-wide knowledge of geography.

Toothless Hick: Shore, I'll take yer little 'ser-vay' thingy, but wut's dat dere purty thang wif all th' fancy scribbles and drawin's awn it?

Survey-Taker: (sighs, realizing that he has just found conclusive evidence that this guy is a complete idiot) Never mind. Just do me a favor, okay? Put some freaking pants on and step away from the goat.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: that was funny man.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast