Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Vikings fan from PAKISTAN

"ranasrule" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    your english seems really good for someone who isn't from a english speaking country. I gotta compliment you on that, i thought this thread was gonna read, "I have been fan of Vikings for long time" "Vikings win SUperbowl easy now for they have defence."
    yeah i lived in the US for 5 years (Ames,Iowa) so that might have something to do with my english.....also most educated Pakistanis speak english pretty well :smile:
    thats pretty cool, english being taught in the middle east, i wouldn't have guessed, guess i'm showing the stereotypes that most Americans have, im sorry.

ranasrule is offline Rookie

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    Welcome.

Soon the Vikings we be EVERYONE'S team!!!
    i hope the Vikes never become everyones team ....i like to think we are the chosen and enlightened onez :grin:

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

Welcome!!!! The Cowboys maybe America's team but the Vikings are the World's team!!
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

"ranasrule" wrote:
    your english seems really good for someone who isn't from a english speaking country. I gotta compliment you on that, i thought this thread was gonna read, "I have been fan of Vikings for long time" "Vikings win SUperbowl easy now for they have defence."
    yeah i lived in the US for 5 years (Ames,Iowa) so that might have something to do with my english.....also most educated Pakistanis speak english pretty well :smile:
    thats pretty cool, english being taught in the middle east, i wouldn't have guessed, guess i'm showing the stereotypes that most Americans have, im sorry.
    no problem man....and btw Pakistan isnt in the middle-east...its in south asia :grin: ....stereotypes are present everwhere unfortunately thats why communities like these are a great way to dispell them

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Aap ka swagat hain! Kya haal hain, ranasrule?

I'm not from Pakistan, but I have spent some time in India. Sorry for the Sansrkitized greeting: my Urdu is weak, but my Hindi is better.

Ahem......Greenbay slackers....English IS one of the national languages of Pakistan.

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    My friend who is a packer fan is pakistani. He never lived there though.. Anyways.. Welcome!
    a Pakistani Packer fan.....they were sent into exile way back in 1947

"ColoradoVike" wrote:

I'm not from Pakistan, but I have spent some time in India. Sorry for the Sansrkitized greeting: my Urdu is weak, but my Hindi is better.

Ahem......Greenbay slackers....English IS one of the national languages of Pakistan.
    main theek hoon sair aap kaisay hain ? badi khushee hoyee app say mil kay

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome bud! I have a good friend from Pakistan, but he's a Steelers fan, so you're now my BEST friend from Pakistan, lol.

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

"ranasrule" wrote:
    "ColoradoVike" wrote:

main theek hoon sair aap kaisay hain ? badi khushee hoyee app say mil kay
    Sub cheez aachi hain. humay bahuut kushii hui hai ki aap yahaa pur ayai hain.

VIKINGS JANA!

"ltrey33" wrote:
    Welcome bud! I have a good friend from Pakistan, but he's a Steelers fan, so you're now my BEST friend from Pakistan, lol.
    :grin: :grin: :grin: sounds good

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast