Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    ranasrule is offline Rookie

Vikings fan from PAKISTAN

just thought id introduce myself.....namez ASIM....any other Vikings fans from pakistan around here ?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Vikings fan from PAKISTAN

Skol and welcome!!! Nice to have you onboard. Post often!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Wow, a fan from the Stan (well, actually, that's what the Army calls Afghanistan, but I was going for the rhyme rather than the, um...sense-maker). Welcome aboard, Stanfan - er, I mean, Ranasrule. I'm pretty sure you're the only one here from Pakistan. Just like the front page says, we welcome fans from anywhere. It's nice to see fans from all corners of the globe.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

good to be here.....been a VIKINGS fan since 1991 (thats when i moved to the US and discovered what football was...moved back to Pakistan in 1995)......man 1990 back when Anthiny Carter was my favorite player and Gannon and Sallisbury took turns playin QB for us.

Del Rio Guest

I think someone here is a doctor or something and is from India? I'm not sure I know there is someone here from the continent of Asia.

Regardless, welcome to the site. That's pretty neat to get to know fans from around the world.

So you get Viking games on television over there? Or do you rely on the internet for your information?

"Del Rio" wrote:
    So you get Viking games on television over there? Or do you rely on the internet for your information?
    for some reason we dont get espn international here in Pakistan anymore so for the last year or so ive just been following the games on NFL.com with gamecenter....anyone know how to get the games over the internet ? audio or video ?

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

your english seems really good for someone who isn't from a english speaking country. I gotta compliment you on that, i thought this thread was gonna read, "I have been fan of Vikings for long time" "Vikings win SUperbowl easy now for they have defence."

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    your english seems really good for someone who isn't from a english speaking country. I gotta compliment you on that, i thought this thread was gonna read, "I have been fan of Vikings for long time" "Vikings win SUperbowl easy now for they have defence."
    yeah i lived in the US for 5 years (Ames,Iowa) so that might have something to do with my english.....also most educated Pakistanis speak english pretty well :smile:

6-KINGS Guest

Welcome.

Soon the Vikings we be EVERYONE'S team!!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

My friend who is a packer fan is pakistani. He never lived there though.. Anyways.. Welcome!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast