Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Micah is offline Training Camp

Re: Viking Fan in Windy City

Woo welcome to the board. Don't forget to rub it in a few bears fans faces if we win tonight.

Dishmac is offline Waterboy

Micah, I rub in every LOSS they get now, and when we win, heck even when we loose I always remind them that we are ahead to them!
    They hate that!

Nooks, I do agree I absolutely HATE BEAR FANS, they are the rudest, most disgusting creatures around, so I love when they get all bent outta shape, well they are ALL outta shape!
    ;D

kingjames99 is offline Rookie

Hey there Dishmac. Nice to hear from another fellow Vike fan in Bear's Country. I live up in the Northern 'burbs in the speed trap that is called Hainesville ha ha (located between Round Lake & Grayslake) and I work down on the Southside (Hyde Park) at the Univ. of Chicago GSB. I too wouldn't mind getting together with other viking compadres to watch some Vikes games.
    "Purple s a fruit." – Homer J. Simpson

We will make a date of it (well not date.............but date, ya know)

I do have a friend that lives in Wheeling and she is a Bears fan but has no problem with me loving my purple people eaters, so maybe playoff time we can hook up somewhere around Wheeling, that's kinda not too bad for you.
    Or if you feel real lucky and yer a BIG FELLER, we can go to a southside bar and wait for beer bottles to go a crashin, they usually don't do nothing bad to me cuz they know me and I'm a chick, but a guy I couldn't guarantee your safety!
    ;D

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to PP.O

As you can see your not the only Vikings fan, living in IL. Now I know that there are at least 3 female fans from the Chicago area here at PP.O

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

cogitans, Thanks and I do also know of 3 males Viking fans as well, my best friends husband is one and my other good friends brother is another, we have fun talking about them at parties when bear fans are around......

Nooks is offline Starter

I say we must get together at playoff time! (of course, if we make it that is!)

Nooks, that would be a PLAN indeed......................when they get in and we find out who and when they will be playing I'll be on here finding out where ya wanna hook up for game!
    Yeah ;D

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Dishmac" wrote:
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][color=purple]I'm a Viking fan on the Southside of Chicago.....................Yep there are some of us here!

I would love to know of a place to go watch game tonight on south or southwest side of City or near suburbs to go watch the game tonight...............I can go to my bar, which would be fun initself............trust me I've done it before and they have tried to burn my braided VIKING Helmet, and torch my BIG PURPLE foam finger!
    hee hee, I do get a kick outta this...................but was just wondering what any other Chicago Vikings fans were doing for game!

By the way, I am a chick, so that's why the Bear fans that I know like to get on me with stuff!

;D/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
    [/size]
    Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

kingjames99 is offline Rookie

We will make a date of it (well not date.......... ...but date, ya know)

I do have a friend that lives in Wheeling and she is a Bears fan but has no problem with me loving my purple people eaters, so maybe playoff time we can hook up somewhere around Wheeling, that's kinda not too bad for you.

Or if you feel real lucky and yer a BIG FELLER, we can go to a southside bar and wait for beer bottles to go a crashin, they usually don't do nothing bad to me cuz they know me and I'm a chick, but a guy I couldn't guarantee your safety!

That sounds great Dishmac. We'll save the date for the playoff game(s). Wheeling is not a far drive for me at all.
    I wouldn't mind making the trip to the Southside either. I'm 6' 4" and I think I can hold my own, however, the unseen beer bottle crashing on the head has no equal.
    ;D
    "Purple s a fruit." – Homer J. Simpson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast