Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    569

    Re: vikes fan in utah!

    Welcome back Del Rio!!!
    And SKOL!!

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  2. #22
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: vikes fan in utah!

    Welcome to the boards!

  3. #23
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: vikes fan in utah!

    Hey man how ya doing? I am in Saint George, UT... very southwestern portion of the state. Its 1 hr from Vegas... Do you like UTah? I really do not, I am waiting to move back to Minnesota, but maybe when ur married and have someone to hang with it makes it better. Once the 20 somethings find out your not mormon down here it seems they can't get past it and won't hang with you. Plus they are on there Mission at 19-21 so that excludes alot of them.

  4. #24
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: vikes fan in utah!

    Skol and welcome to the best fan site around!

    [img width=450 height=360]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.jpg[/img]

  5. #25
    e.Mills is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5

    Re: vikes fan in utah!

    "erik5032" wrote:
    Hey man how ya doing? I am in Saint George, UT... very southwestern portion of the state. Its 1 hr from Vegas... Do you like UTah? I really do not, I am waiting to move back to Minnesota, but maybe when ur married and have someone to hang with it makes it better. Once the 20 somethings find out your not mormon down here it seems they can't get past it and won't hang with you. Plus they are on there Mission at 19-21 so that excludes alot of them.
    bumping this thread back to life to answer this question as it's been asked on every board lately: yes, i like utah. yes, the wife works at a brewery and that help the situation A LOT!

    there are plenty of people that i would refer to as "Utards", specifically those of the predominant faith, but we have those back in MN. a guy w/ a pole shoved up his donkey is a guy with a pole in his donkey any way you slice it. do i miss the NFL, NHL, MLB and Big10? Hell yeah. Do i enjoy living on a lake and having 769" of fallen snow and countless powder says last year? Fuck, it's not even a question!

    Anywho, I'm saving the pennies for NFL Sunday Ticket. Look for the giant Vikings flag to be flying on game days.

  6. #26
    Ozzie's Avatar
    Ozzie is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    84

    Re: vikes fan in utah!

    e.Mills, welcome to the State!
    It's good to have another snow hound, and you're right except for us damn Mormons it's a wonderful place and outdoor sports paradise.

    Signed:
    "Utard with w / a pole shoved up his donkey"

    ps. sorry for Utard infestation in MN.......


    Vikes Rule!

  7. #27
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: vikes fan in utah!

    "e.Mills" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    Hey man how ya doing? I am in Saint George, UT... very southwestern portion of the state. Its 1 hr from Vegas... Do you like UTah? I really do not, I am waiting to move back to Minnesota, but maybe when ur married and have someone to hang with it makes it better. Once the 20 somethings find out your not mormon down here it seems they can't get past it and won't hang with you. Plus they are on there Mission at 19-21 so that excludes alot of them.
    bumping this thread back to life to answer this question as it's been asked on every board lately: yes, i like utah. yes, the wife works at a brewery and that help the situation A LOT!

    there are plenty of people that i would refer to as "Utards", specifically those of the predominant faith, but we have those back in MN. a guy w/ a pole shoved up his donkey is a guy with a pole in his donkey any way you slice it. do i miss the NFL, NHL, MLB and Big10? Hell yeah. Do i enjoy living on a lake and having 769" of fallen snow and countless powder says last year? Fuck, it's not even a question!

    Anywho, I'm saving the pennies for NFL Sunday Ticket. Look for the giant Vikings flag to be flying on game days.
    Park City huh!?
    Cool.
    I get out there about twice a year to visit friends.



    I spend a lot of time at Shucks during bar hours.
    PC is in a whole different league than the rest of the state as far as people go.
    Erik needs to move there...everyone is so friendly, accepting and open minded - I love it.
    It makes for a fun time.

    Last week we hiked back up behind Empire bowl to a lake located at what? - 11,000'??
    One of my buddies has a cabin up there.

    Stick around and post more!!

  8. #28
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: vikes fan in utah!

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "e.Mills" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    Hey man how ya doing? I am in Saint George, UT... very southwestern portion of the state. Its 1 hr from Vegas... Do you like UTah? I really do not, I am waiting to move back to Minnesota, but maybe when ur married and have someone to hang with it makes it better. Once the 20 somethings find out your not mormon down here it seems they can't get past it and won't hang with you. Plus they are on there Mission at 19-21 so that excludes alot of them.
    bumping this thread back to life to answer this question as it's been asked on every board lately: yes, i like utah. yes, the wife works at a brewery and that help the situation A LOT!

    there are plenty of people that i would refer to as "Utards", specifically those of the predominant faith, but we have those back in MN. a guy w/ a pole shoved up his donkey is a guy with a pole in his donkey any way you slice it. do i miss the NFL, NHL, MLB and Big10? Hell yeah. Do i enjoy living on a lake and having 769" of fallen snow and countless powder says last year? Fuck, it's not even a question!

    Anywho, I'm saving the pennies for NFL Sunday Ticket. Look for the giant Vikings flag to be flying on game days.
    Park City huh!?
    Cool.
    I get out there about twice a year to visit friends.



    I spend a lot of time at Shucks during bar hours.
    PC is in a whole different league than the rest of the state as far as people go.
    Erik needs to move there...everyone is so friendly, accepting and open minded - I love it.
    It makes for a fun time.

    Last week we hiked back up behind Empire bowl to a lake located at what? - 11,000'??
    One of my buddies has a cabin up there.

    Stick around and post more!!
    Bloody I have 2 options after school and only these 2 options in my opinion. Move to Minnesota or Join the Airforce and go in as a Journalist

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Hello from Utah
    By Crax in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. Utah to Bust BCS.........again....
    By Del Rio in forum College Ball
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:24 AM
  3. Big Game for Utah this weekend
    By Zeus in forum College Ball
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 09:55 AM
  4. Am I the only Vike Fan in Utah?
    By Ohpee in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 08:11 PM
  5. Utah Vikings
    By Justin311 in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 11:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •